What would you say?

You definitely know how to treat a guy to a really good time, Ali. I love the feeling of growing exponentially inside a warm, wet, eager mouth, and being teased to climax with the help of a naughty finger. I don't think you get any complaints, lol.
I must admit Aaron feeling a cock getting harder in my wanting mouth is a major turn on.

I must admit Aaron feeling a cock getting harder in my wanting mouth is a major turn on.
Oh, I can definitely understand that. As far as proof of appreciation goes, it doesn't get much more tantalizing. The same is true for the reverse. Feeling a greedy pair of wet lips and a naughty tongue getting me rock hard, preferably while maintaining eye contact, is deliciously arousing.

Reactions: Ali
Darkly painted lips paired with an insatiable enthusiasm. There is little more attractive than a woman enjoying every second. The eye contact is all the more lovely when she breaks it because she is so devoted to the act that nothing else seems to enter her conscience but the thrill of making you twitch.

Reactions: Ali
Darkly painted lips paired with an insatiable enthusiasm. There is little more attractive than a woman enjoying every second. The eye contact is all the more lovely when she breaks it because she is so devoted to the act that nothing else seems to enter her conscience but the thrill of making you twitch.
Very true, if a lady isn't enjoying doing it then it's not going to be as enjoyable.

Back