Whispers

The truth is Hemi there's no friends were sex is concerned. Ur struck gold if u find a few good friends on these sites. Cause what people say to u online isn't what they Say behind ur back. This thread is about a few immature people whom obviously feel threatened by my old scrawny arse.

Old.........scrawny?!?!?!?! I really need to get my eyes checked............

If people feel insecure about you or anyone on a website , they have some issues and should
seek some counseling . I still the point being I don't really give a shit what people say behind
my back . I don't seek the value of my life or self worth validation from dumb asses on a
site who only want to live a fantasy of their sexual prowess that they don't really have or
want to cheat on their spouse because they don't have the balls to leave them .
Lots of immature society rejects here and the sooner people realize this the better .
Don't expect a prince or princess here because there aren't .
My attitude is : It's an Internet Chat Site . Most likely never meet any of these people in person . And if you did , one look and these women would run away screaming in the other direction . These people most likely don't act in person the way they do here . I'm an asshole in person but everyone in town loves me anyway . I , personally don't give a fuck what people think of me on this site . The friends I have made here I care about and trust , the rest can go pound it up their ass with a sledge hammer and aren't worth my attention .
Damn Hemi, anything else you need to get off your chest? Lolol. Glad you tell it like it is. Not many people do, they prefer to send the message by third parties so they aren't caught doing it.

Damn Hemi, anything else you need to get off your chest? Lolol. Glad you tell it like it is. Not many people do, they prefer to send the message by third parties so they aren't caught doing it.
I just prefer not to leave any doubt or illusions . I like honesty .

Back