Who I am, who do I want to be

Tricia, we should chat. I think for a long-term, we can develop something.
Let's chat and see if we get along that way
Also, I think it would be awesome if we talked about fixing your relationship while caring for you (each other) sexually if we feel like it. I dont post photos, or info, until I find someone cool that is understanding. I have a feeling that we will have a good conversation I'm worth a shot and I think you are too and I want to put my energy somewhere where I feel it's needed. Let's make a moment to have a chat date

Hi, I am Tricia, I am relatively new here and am enjoying it immensely. I am from North Carolina which is USA altho I truly hope we secede again. Yeup I am right wing and I carry a cute little 380 that hides in the most unique places. My marriage is completely non sexual. We live in separate bedrooms on different levels of the house. So far I have loved reading and having brief chats here then masturbating. Sad but masturbation is my sole source of sex. We have been 'married' long enough to have two grown kids, both by 'c' section so I am still very tight. HIS world revolves around the office and golf. I am the one on his arm smiling at the club or at professional social functions. But, alas, you are very right I am to quote Elvis, ''caught in a trap'' and I cannot escape or get out. I live the perfect life in the perfect world sans sex. I WANT TO HAVE AT LEAST A VIRTUAL SEX LIFE. Now this brings me to what I do not understand about this site. When I try a chat room it seems I am being diverted elsewhere. Secondly, I made a cute very vivid short video of me mastubating which I have not figured out where or if I can post it. Hugs to friends new and not yet found ...

Back