Who I am, who do I want to be

Welcome Tricia and I hope you’re able to find pleasure you’re looking for here. I love doing long detailed sex chats so I’m available any time if you’re interested. Nothing turns me on more than turning a woman on.

Can you join hubby at the club? Slowly keep drifting to the bar for a drink and then some socializing. You may have more fun on the golf course than hubby!!

Can you join hubby at the club? Slowly keep drifting to the bar for a drink and then some socializing. You may have more fun on the golf course than hubby!!
Oh trust me I socialize and I dress very seductively for the events, however, he watches like a hawk. Further he has made what will happen if I am ever caught cheating or in a virtual relationship.

Time for a little North Carolina humor, hope someone enjoys ...... forgive me ...

How to know if you're in a Redneck Church...

You know you're in a Redneck Church if...The finance committee refuses to provide funds for the purchase of a chandelier because none of the members knows how to play one.

You know you're in a Redneck Church if...People ask, when they learn that Jesus fed the 5000, whether the two fish were bass or catfish, and whether he used stink-bait.

You know you're in a Redneck Church if...When the pastor says, "I'd like to ask Bubba to help take up the collection", five guys and two women stand up.

You know you're in a Redneck Church if...Opening day of deer season is an official church holiday.

You know you're in a Redneck Church if...A member of the church requests to be buried in his 4-wheel-drive truck because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't git out of."

You know you're in a Redneck Church if...The choir is known as the "OK Chorale".

You know you're in a Redneck Church if...In a congregation of 500 members, there are only seven last names in the church directory

You know you're in a Redneck Church if...People think "rapture" is something you get when you lift something too heavy.

You know you're in a Redneck Church if...The baptismal pool is a #2 galvanized washtub.

You know you're in a Redneck Church if...The choir robes were donated by (and embroidered with the logo) from Billy Bob's Bar B Q.

You know you're in a Redneck Church if...The collection plates are hubcaps from a '56 Chevy.

You know you're in a Redneck Church if...Instead of a bell you are called to service with a duck call.

You know you're in a Redneck Church if...The minister and his wife drive matching pick-em-up trucks.

You know you're in a Redneck Church if...The communion wine is Boone's Farm "Tickled Pink".

You know you're in a Redneck Church if..."Thou shall not covet" applies to huntin' dogs, too.

You know you're in a Redneck Church if...The final words of the benediction are, "Y'all come back now, Ya' Heah".

Oh trust me I socialize and I dress very seductively for the events, however, he watches like a hawk. Further he has made what will happen if I am ever caught cheating or in a virtual relationship.
Sounds like he is a very possessive husband, likes to show you off at functions, but at home he doesn't give you what you strongly desire .love..affection..satisfaction..He needs to open his eyes

Sounds like he is a very possessive husband, likes to show you off at functions, but at home he doesn't give you what you strongly desire .love..affection..satisfaction..He needs to open his eyes

Seems you understand the situation completely. I guess I am just happy to still be attractive enough he still wants me as his eye candy at the club and social events. I do know how to dress to please him. He does love it when I attract attention but has made it clear God help me if I ever cheat. Thank you for the understanding message.

Trust me on this, you are FAR more attractive than you think, "eye candy" STILL doesn't get you what you are yearning for, i BET you dress so elegantly too..If he feels that way inclined as to IF you ever did cheat, you wouldn't even have to THINK about it if he paid more attention...

Trust me on this, you are FAR more attractive than you think, "eye candy" STILL doesn't get you what you are yearning for, i BET you dress so elegantly too..If he feels that way inclined as to IF you ever did cheat, you wouldn't even have to THINK about it if he paid more attention...
I truly appreciate these kind words. Yes, I am elegant and seductive when I dress up. Hugs

Here's a difficult question, but well worth pondering.
If he's not having sex with you ....... who's he having sex with?
Golf may be a good cover along with a controlling "If you ever cheat"
Keeps you from not questioning his actions.
Whoever gets caught looses big time!!

Hi, hope I catch you on here for a chat, you have a perfect body and exploring it yourself can be a lot of fun with the relationship you have but with others helping it can be even better

Next to sexual things my favorite thing to do is garden. Today I spent a lot of time gardening in the Carolina sun. I dressed in short shorts, a thin top buttoned only part way up with no bra, only other things were sunglasses and a big floppy sunhat. After several hours out there I came into the house a dirty, sweaty, mess. In my room I stripped and climbed into the shower.

Thinking about my favorite exchanges on here I took a very long shower. I started with slightly warmer than luke warm water and my favorite scented shower soap. I washed everywhere thoroughly then went back with soapy fingers to give special places special attention. My nipples were hard and erect when I finished with them. My pussy throbbed.

Putting my left leg on the shower seat with my right leg on the floor I slowly massaged my clit and slit. Back arched my fingers moved on my clit dipping occasionally into my pussy. Then I used soapy hands on the calves of my legs and the inner thighs. I teased myself going higher and higher like I dream you would do.

I was in a frenzy by the time I took my magic shower wand, set the pressure the way I wanted it, and began letting it move up and down my slit. With my fingers I held myself wide open and shot it into my vagina. It was not YOU but the pressure pulsating felt so spectacular. My breathing was ragged, my legs were weak. I needed YOU to support my weight.

In an overwhelming moment I came. It was then that I felt you inside me, I felt you cum inside me. I moaned, I screamed, I cried it was that intense. And now, naked, I am laying in my bed fantasizing about what else you would have done to me and with me in that shower. Oh god it was great, YOU were great!

Here's a difficult question, but well worth pondering.
If he's not having sex with you ....... who's he having sex with?
Golf may be a good cover along with a controlling "If you ever cheat"
Keeps you from not questioning his actions.
Whoever gets caught looses big time!!

He is not cheating, I am positive of that. He is just a self centered clod with enough money to always be the 'big cheese'. I know his golf buddies and office friends. He is not cheating but one of the golf buddies has made clear he wants ME.

Next to sexual things my favorite thing to do is garden. Today I spent a lot of time gardening in the Carolina sun. I dressed in short shorts, a thin top buttoned only part way up with no bra, only other things were sunglasses and a big floppy sunhat. After several hours out there I came into the house a dirty, sweaty, mess. In my room I stripped and climbed into the shower.

Thinking about my favorite exchanges on here I took a very long shower. I started with slightly warmer than luke warm water and my favorite scented shower soap. I washed everywhere thoroughly then went back with soapy fingers to give special places special attention. My nipples were hard and erect when I finished with them. My pussy throbbed.

Putting my left leg on the shower seat with my right leg on the floor I slowly massaged my clit and slit. Back arched my fingers moved on my clit dipping occasionally into my pussy. Then I used soapy hands on the calves of my legs and the inner thighs. I teased myself going higher and higher like I dream you would do.

I was in a frenzy by the time I took my magic shower wand, set the pressure the way I wanted it, and began letting it move up and down my slit. With my fingers I held myself wide open and shot it into my vagina. It was not YOU but the pressure pulsating felt so spectacular. My breathing was ragged, my legs were weak. I needed YOU to support my weight.

In an overwhelming moment I came. It was then that I felt you inside me, I felt you cum inside me. I moaned, I screamed, I cried it was that intense. And now, naked, I am laying in my bed fantasizing about what else you would have done to me and with me in that shower. Oh god it was great, YOU were great!
Mmm would love to have been in the shower with you all wet and soapy holding you tight and helping you to cum,feeling your whole body quiver as you came x

How erotic that you took us all into that private moment of masturbation...

I would like to have been watching you in the garden, bending over in your short shorts, your sexy legs in the sunlight...following you into the shower and watching you strip...

I would love to have been fucking you up against the shower wall, the water falling over our naked bodies, my cum filling your throbbing pussy...

He is not cheating, I am positive of that. He is just a self centered clod with enough money to always be the 'big cheese'. I know his golf buddies and office friends. He is not cheating but one of the golf buddies has made clear he wants ME.
Could have some fun with major teasing of the person who wants you, right under your husband's nose. How low does the v in your blouse go? Do you ever go without underwear when sitting across from him? Might be able to make him go wild.

Back