Why is being a Slut considered bad?

I feel like this is probably going to sound bad. But I'll just explain....soo I personally want to be "sluty" not cause I'm easy or anything but rather I feel I'd be more confident if I were to dress "sluty". Like I've obviously seen pics of like adult entertainers in outfits that are skimpy and what not and I guess be considered "sluty" but they look very comfortable in their skin and look confident. Sooo lol I feel like this makes more sense in my head then when I write it. So in that regards I don't think being "sluty" is bad it's more like a level of confidence in that regard. Sorry if it sounds weird. I tried to explain it.

I personally find that being a slut is very fun, everyone wants you and especially if your bi, you cater to everyone, now the question is if you make money off of it, cause from what I found prostitutes are more looked down on then just a slut and myself being a slut I can sometimes get free drinks but in the end i'm just looking for a good time, it's not my job. So I'd say being a slut is A-Ok and prostitution is another question that I really don't care to think about or even say they're wrong.

Obviously I don't mind being called a slut, bimbo, whore or something like it. Normally when a man uses one of those words while talking to me, he uses it in a sexualised way - and for me that's very enjoyable. Sure, even in these circumstances it is rather meant in a downgrading way, not an uplifting one. But I still don't mind. I love having sex, with many men, even more or less unknown ones. So to some extend I am a slut, which means calling me one isn't wrong.

Dirty talk is - when done right - a massive turn one for me. So if - for example - a stranger walks by me, looks at my body and my outfit and then responds to what he's seeing with an honest "Damn, you got a fine ass, slut" - why should I get offended by that? It is clearly meant as a compliment. It may not be an overblown one, but it is still a compliment.

To some extend I have embraced being a slut - so to me the term and the label isn't bad. It's a part of me. And I don't think it's wrong when more women embrace this identity. Maybe this way the label will lose it's rather negative connotation.
I absolutely love being with a slut and think that women should fully embrace and nurture that aspect of themselves. For me a slutty female demonstrates confident, uninhibited sexuality and represents the highest level of potential sexual pleasure avaliable to a man. No games or strings attached, she knows what she wants and isn't afraid to show what she wants and she is much more fun than her peers!

I personally find that being a slut is very fun, everyone wants you and especially if your bi, you cater to everyone, now the question is if you make money off of it, cause from what I found prostitutes are more looked down on then just a slut and myself being a slut I can sometimes get free drinks but in the end i'm just looking for a good time, it's not my job. So I'd say being a slut is A-Ok and prostitution is another question that I really don't care to think about or even say they're wrong.
yes but we are not talking about whore here.
My wife used to say she was a whore and I always say, were you paid? and she says no, so I tell her then you're just a slut

Back