Wildest desires and fantasies tell me

One of my desires is I love 3 somes, 2 guy for me though.... ( sry boys not 2 girls)
Love being bent over and sucking other guy my fav position. Love when put me on knees when they have to cum facial or in my mouth they can choose
Right now I think just maybe you might be my fantasy

Came here to pass mine but suddenly find myself intrigued with your fantasy and you. My fantasy is to be at the bottom of a pile of naked cheerleaders and everyone is oiled up and groping, sucking fucking whatever is closest at hand…

Give a bj in a theater and have others watch or catch me and they jerk while I do it. Or be encouraged into interracial even though they know it's not for me, me being made to do it only cause it satisfies my partner I do it reluctantly. Or those hole in wall places...again being encouraged to do it. Or having an older woman encourage me to perform a bj on her partner while she encourages me about how I do it. Also public groping having guys or girls grope me on public transportation or in a line or something. I guess a clothing store encounter too would be hot. I have too many...

I thing my biggest fantasy is also a 3 some, with 2 women. Getting pleased by two women must feel amazing, but seeing and feeling two women getting satisfied by eachother sounds like heaven to me

One of my desires is I love 3 somes, 2 guy for me though.... ( sry boys not 2 girls)
Love being bent over and sucking other guy my fav position. Love when put me on knees when they have to cum facial or in my mouth they can choose
I love mmf threesomes. I love worshiping a big thick cock with a chick and then taking in turns at getting fucked in the ass and then being filled with cum and licking it out of each others sloppy holes

Wildest desire? Two (or more) women tie me to the bed. One climbs on me , straddles my head, grabs me by the hair and just grinds herself on my face untils she cums over and over. When she's done, another one takes her place.

While that's going on, they've put a really tight cock ring on me and ride my cock reverse cowgirl style over and over.

And any time they think I'm close to cumming they stop me and hold it off. Until the last time when they all gather around my cock and just as I'm building up they remove the cock ring and I just explode and my cock looks like a firehose with cum spraying out of it. All over their tits and faces.

As this is a fantasy, I also look like I did at 26, not like I do at 56. I'd still do it today, given the chance.

• Many people feel guilt and shame about their sexual fantasies.
  • But sexual fantasies are universal, normal, and harmless—even if they depict activities you'd never do in real life.
  • The three most common sexual fantasies involve: multiple partners, BDSM, and novelty and adventure.
alas my greatest fantasy in life would be i'd be witty, handsome, a great lover, a compassionate companion, wealthy beyond compare to bestow tokens upon all that are deserving , and wise beyond my years, intelligent, and be able right all the wrongs of my youth and redeem myself in the eyes of those i've transgressed upon...

*laughs* and since life is full of disappointments being that Fortune is a cruel strumpet at best, i am destined to have none of my wishes come true ;-)

I love mmf threesomes. I love worshiping a big thick cock with a chick and then taking in turns at getting fucked in the ass and then being filled with cum and licking it out of each others sloppy holes
Love having two guys at same time I cum soooooo good usually I like facial or cum in my mouth at end though ❤️

Give a bj in a theater and have others watch or catch me and they jerk while I do it. Or be encouraged into interracial even though they know it's not for me, me being made to do it only cause it satisfies my partner I do it reluctantly. Or those hole in wall places...again being encouraged to do it. Or having an older woman encourage me to perform a bj on her partner while she encourages me about how I do it. Also public groping having guys or girls grope me on public transportation or in a line or something. I guess a clothing store encounter too would be hot. I have too many...
Love to give bjs in public place feel like the adrenaline gets me more into moment and usually if there is a bit of risk of being caught I usually get an extra big mouthful lol guess just excitement I might like the big mouthful ❤️

now i kinda wanna get used in a glory hole, would be interesting ya know, not knowing who's fucking me but just that they are

Had that done with a former colleague...so not a fantasy anymore :D

Back