Wildest desires and fantasies tell me

on of my desires is to be like collared and paraded around while naked like a dog, and then used by my owner and their friends satifing them as they degrade me and turn me even more into a cum filled pet.

on of my desires is to be like collared and paraded around while naked like a dog, and then used by my owner and their friends satifing them as they degrade me and turn me even more into a cum filled pet.
This desire is one of mine as well. Preferably done in public as well

This is pretty hot 0.0 But a little too hard core of a pet fact say for me hahaha… I’m a stay-at-home dog girl :)

I have thought a lot recently about “fantasies”. People sexting online always seem to have a bunch lined up and curated, specific acts or scenes that are super hot to them, and I have never really had too many of those, at least not that jump to mind when people ask me.

Except one fantasy I’ve had for a while I’ve been thinking about more, and realized it’s kind of a fantasy, although super accessible, and I’ve done a litttttle bit of it before.

I’d like lay in bed with a man, while he’s sitting there cross-legged, doing whatever he wants, reading, playing video games, browsing his phone, watching TV, having a phone call, whatever. And while he’s doing this, I have my head right there in his lap, his warm thighs around my skull, his package pressed up against my cheeks, his heels (in socks, of course) against my nose. And while he is doing whatever he is doing, not ignoring me, but just being with me, he subconsciously reaches down every once in a while to rub the top of my head, petting me, and murmuring softly “good girl…”

God, just typing that out made me instantly horny >.<

Actually you know what, there’s a variation to that one too! Where he’s sitting on a couch and I am sitting on the floor between his legs, with my back against the couch, his thighs dangling over my shoulders as his feet (in socks again, of course) are planted on my thighs, or my crotch… his crotch could be pressed up against the back of my head, maybe even his cock is out and just sitting on my head, in my hair, getting his musk and sweat from his balls all over my hair and head… and he subconsciously just rubs his feet along my thighs, and my groin, while he plays a video game on tv…

I guess it’s both are a weird fantasy of being ignored sonewhat and seen as just a piece of furniture, but simultaneously it’s the opposite, it’s a fantasy where I am the one being pleasured, being fawned over, petted, praised, rubbed, and loved… Honestly? I guess it’s a true pet play fantasy, where im just there to exist next to a man in his daily life, a companion to be petted and loved without needing to carry on a conversation or stimulation of any kind, just a warm body next to you while you carry on with your life….

Of course I wouldn’t want this all the time, im a person too!! Just maybe…. Every night…. >.< <333

Back