"Would you Rather?"

I would choose a job that I love even if it has no pay.

Would you tell your friends your most strange sexual desires.. or would you rather remain mysterious?

My nerves wouldn't allow me to tell. But I have couple of times, despite the pounding in my entire body. I'd much prefer it if she can guess.

Do you tend to flirt more with known friends or with strangers? Not including sexual conquests.

Dinner

Would you rather date someone who's great in bed but a bad kisser or date someone who's bad in bed but a great kisser?

I'd date a good kisser. Somehow I feel that a kiss reveals your personality more than sex does.

Would you continue to pursue someone if you know many others want her/him? (Assuming he/she hasn't shown interest in you yet)

No, I couldn't pursue someone that didnt show interest in me. Half the fun is mutual attraction and flirting.

Would you rather have an actual book in hands or a downloaded copy?

Roller coaster

Would you rather relive the same day for 365 days or lose a year of your life

Skip I have actually walked out of movies of boredom

Would you rather swim in the ocean or a pool

I'd rather be in the sun on the beach but prefer to swim in a pool

Would you rather go out with a group of friends or just one friend for a night out

One friend for a night out

Would you rather bungee jump or walk that thin wire (I forgot what they call that)

Reactions: DDD
Take the picture

Would you rather get what you want or rather see someone you care about get what they need

Back