Write a romantic story

I've waited so long to do this. She leans in with no words said just looking into his eyes as she leans in. Her lips are full and painted a pomegranate maroon creamy color. She brushes his lips slightly as she whispers something in his ear and leaving some of her color on his earlobe.

Her close presence grips him, her scent infiltrates his senses in the soft moonlight, she is intoxicating but he shakes himself from his dreaming. “ your in danger Melissa, you must trust me.”
He takes her hand and the horses reigns and leads them through the trees.
“Lead on Jack, I trust nobody but you”...

She whispers to him while looking directly at his crotch "Thank you for taking the lead". She holds his hip and lowers his zipper, saying, "I pray my last moments on this earth are with you". Ever so slowly and with both lovers' hearts aching for each other..

And takes one of his testes in her mouth. Grips it with her teeth gently and gently teases it. She savors the penis resting on her face as it grows and caresses her with a will of it's own.

Jack usually had strong staying power but this beauty was now really testing him..

His resolve grew weak as he gazed down into her eyes, gently brushing a stray lock from her sweat glistening brow, the hunger evident in his gaze as he whispered softly...

"I crave, need, want, desire nothing. Save you."

And with that being said Jack promptly lifted her into his arms and...

His resolve grew weak as he gazed down into her eyes, gently brushing a stray lock from her sweat glistening brow, the hunger evident in his gaze as he whispered softly...

"I crave, need, want, desire nothing. Save you."

And with that being said Jack promptly lifted her into his arms and...
*Excellent Bro*

....and slowly danced with her, gazing into her beautiful brown eyes, love all around, spinning and holding her so securely, he lowers her to the ground, reaches for her shoulders, leans in, and softly kisses her lips while brushing tenderly the blush from her cheeks. Love is in the eyes, the touch, the feeling, all around. No doubt you are my Love, my love forever as they.......

Back