Write a romantic story

Both came to a sudden, yet relevant, conclusion... He knew she craved nothing but his presence and she knew she could never satiate his insatiable need. That is, was, and always will be reserved for the one who he let go, foolishly...

Yet together, as broken as they are, they accept their reality and make the best of it...

Edit above with...:rolleyes:

... Both felt their desire grow, insatiable, dark, intoxicatingly demanding yet pure and fulfilling. Jack turned her around suddenly as one hand wrapped around her neck, holding on tight while his other cupped her moist womanhood and squeezed firmly, his lips against her ear, his breath hot, voice low and filled with need... "Mine. Only Mine. Always and forever, MINE. You. Me. Always." Her body shivered in delight at his words, her desire coating his probing fingers... Then they just fucked like the animals they were. Hard. Demanding. Deep. Savage fucking. Mind numbing, toe curling, ball emptying fucking. No emotional shit, fuck that noise, kek!

Thereafter they...o_O

....they found themselves snuggled on the couch. Sharing a warm cozy blanket nestled against their slim dressing gowns, sipping red wine while trying to concentrate on the seductive movie "eyes wide shut".

Their feet, toes, softly caressing each others. Shoulder to shoulder each one replacing the characters in the movie, wishing to abide to the others' wishes. Jack leans in and gently kisses Melinda's cheek, then softly whispers "I love you Mel, you are my forever". Melinda smiles, moves into Jack's shoulder and passionately kisses his lips. Their attention drawn casually back to the movie, both sensing a stir inside their libidos....Jack snuggles his left arm around Melinda's shoulder securely letting her know he is her man and she is his woman. Jack's other hand, under the covers, slowly and tenderly caresses her breast......she.....

**Noice one mate!

She suddenly jumps up, her heart pounding, palms sweaty, spine tingling from anticipation. She looks Jack in the eye and sighs before whispering... "I never loved you. I just wanted to be fucked by what I thought you were, a Wolf. Now that I'm here and have had you I realize that we were never meant for anything other than a fuck. Can't argue can you?"

Hesitantly Jack rises and wraps her into his arms, one running down her back as the other wraps around her throat, his grasp firm and controlling, he looks into her beautiful baby blues and whispers... "I. Fucking. Hate. You. Yana!!!" Jack pushes her away from himself, appalled and disgusted at himself for ever having thought he could be happy living with this thing before him... "Go away bitch. You are dead."

Fin?

Wait wait WAIT!!! Fuck Fin! Who's Fin btw?

So anyways...

She walked out, being the feeble little sheep bitch she's ALWAYS been and He, him being him lol, went onto tinder and found one of her "so-called" besties and proceeded to mind fuck her until she came to his place, where he then proceeded to make a humble yet fulfilling meal and obviously, him being in hunting mode and whatnot, opened some cheap ass wine then deftly fucked her. He fucked her with such savagery it was scary. And throughout every second he had nothing but her in his mind... He pictured Her. Her lean tender frame... Her dark yet tender flesh... He envisioned Her as he thrust into her friend and couldn't, despite his anger and longing, imagine himself with anyone other than Her... His Ice cold queen...

He finishes into her and reluctantly pulls his softening member from her pulsating womanhood... "I told YOU, kiddo, I ALWAYS get what I want. Fuck with me and you WILL deal with Logan. 10am it's me and Mac btw... Yup Ima fuck her too!!! Circles ALWAYS have corners. I've told YOU this for years baby girl... When I'm done with her Ima take em ALL. One by one... You WILL regret crossing ME. I ALWAYS get what I want. This is FACT!!!"

**The above is written for one specific fuckwad who shall probs HATE fucking with me after seeing my WhatsApp status LolWHAT!!! And I'm high AF so evs!!!

Back