Wtf moments

Bruised my penis.
Said her best friend's name.
Drunkenly fell asleep in the middle of various acts.
Said I wouldn't go down due to the "rank, pungent odour"

I'm sure there's more, but that's all that comes to mind. Not too bad, all things considered.

Camping.... in a tent... weather was starting to get bad, both of us got out to pee, me buck naked and her in just undies, gust of wind takes our tent WITH clothes, phones, and car keys into the lake.... couldn't see anything had to make due by the fire naked.... no sex..... lol

This was a long time ago.
I was giving head to a guy and this was all happening quickly and I had gum in my mouth and couldn't find a bin so was just giving him head with gum in my mouth. I came up for breath and my gum fell out of my mouth and got caught in his pube hair. Hahaha! Had to cut it out in the end.

Always remove gum before giving head.

I was giving head to a guy and this was all happening quickly and I had gum in my mouth and couldn't find a bin so was just giving him head with gum in my mouth. I came up for breath and my gum fell out of my mouth and got caught in his pube hair. Hahaha! Had to cut it out in the end.

or have some Peanut Butter nearby . That removes gum

Reactions: Ali

Lolol brilliant

Meeting up amd getting into it, only foe her to be dull and boring, and starfishing me, causing me ti go limp and flop out from sheer lack of sexual interest.
Next time she may not be a boring lie there no foreplay no moaning no nothing gal to her sexual partner.

Meeting up amd getting into it, only foe her to be dull and boring, and starfishing me, causing me ti go limp and flop out from sheer lack of sexual interest.
Next time she may not be a boring lie there no foreplay no moaning no nothing gal to her sexual partner.
Maybe she was sexually inexperienced. Or she was nervous. Or she was just a snide ride. All possibilities are possible!

Not a story of my own but one that always makes me laugh and the one I instantly thought of when I saw your post. My best friend was going out with this guy that she was in love with for a long time. They were making out and he stops pumping and FARTED. And that was their first time havinf sex with one another too. Lmao lol we were teenagers and when we talk about it she still gets red faced. Never went out with him again.

Not a story of my own but one that always makes me laugh and the one I instantly thought of when I saw your post. My best friend was going out with this guy that she was in love with for a long time. They were making out and he stops pumping and FARTED. And that was their first time havinf sex with one another too. Lmao lol we were teenagers and when we talk about it she still gets red faced. Never went out with him again.
Lmao

HHHAAAA!!!! Love it!

Back