Wtf moments

Not a story of my own but one that always makes me laugh and the one I instantly thought of when I saw your post. My best friend was going out with this guy that she was in love with for a long time. They were making out and he stops pumping and FARTED. And that was their first time havinf sex with one another too. Lmao lol we were teenagers and when we talk about it she still gets red faced. Never went out with him again.
Where the freak are you girl?

Maybe she was sexually inexperienced. Or she was nervous. Or she was just a snide ride. All possibilities are possible!
She talked the talk, but just laid there, it was a wtf moment and it was not sexually enjoyable. The most fun I have had is with people 35-50, damn I have getten some good times with people slightly older then me.

What's the worst sexual experience or the worst thing someone has said to you during sex?
Was in the middle of it all. Turned her around into doggy position, stood up and because the mattress was soft, fell off and broke my arm. We didn't know at that point, but I don't think she cared much. Just wanted me back inside of her, which I was happy to oblige. Woke up with a swollen elbow. All she could do was go down on me and then ride me! Lol. Lovely lass bless her.

Was in the middle of it all. Turned her around into doggy position, stood up and because the mattress was soft, fell off and broke my arm. We didn't know at that point, but I don't think she cared much. Just wanted me back inside of her, which I was happy to oblige. Woke up with a swollen elbow. All she could do was go down on me and then ride me! Lol. Lovely lass bless her.
Lmao

Back