Yes I know.. an intro.. yawn. Keep reading.

Figured I'd give an update on my time here. .

First, forum people are awesome! I have felt very welcome here so far. Put a couple of threads up, I see the meme one is doing ok. More guys need to post in Male Physique though just saying!!!
Second. Chat... well it's been up and down really. Much to be expected. Sexchat altho initially welcoming, has turned a tad sour for me. Some drama has found me which I never wanted.
Adult chat however is great. Thanks to those guys that are making me laugh in there. :D
I'm sure there will be many more people to have a laugh with. Come talk to me!!!
You'll also notice my profile pic is tamer than it was initially.. this is just for a calming change. I still have boobs. Lol
I'm enjoying reading the blogs, the threads and having conversations with interesting people. I think i might stay a while.
:cool:

Figured I'd give an update on my time here. .

First, forum people are awesome! I have felt very welcome here so far. Put a couple of threads up, I see the meme one is doing ok. More guys need to post in Male Physique though just saying!!!
Second. Chat... well it's been up and down really. Much to be expected. Sexchat altho initially welcoming, has turned a tad sour for me. Some drama has found me which I never wanted.
Adult chat however is great. Thanks to those guys that are making me laugh in there. :D
I'm sure there will be many more people to have a laugh with. Come talk to me!!!
You'll also notice my profile pic is tamer than it was initially.. this is just for a calming change. I still have boobs. Lol
I'm enjoying reading the blogs, the threads and having conversations with interesting people. I think i might stay a while.
The Forum is good to kill time but it gets old that everytime a woman posts something 70 Dick pics follow with guys drooling . Chat is just lame . nothing but desperate guys that go crazy if they see a woman post . I guess what I am saying is the guys here must not be able to get laid in real life .

The Forum is good to kill time but it gets old that everytime a woman posts something 70 Dick pics follow with guys drooling . Chat is just lame . nothing but desperate guys that go crazy if they see a woman post . I guess what I am saying is the guys here must not be able to get laid in real life .
Thank you for your comments. Good to get a guys perspective here too. My experience with chat is more about the difficulties being myself. I am super chatty you see. Can be annoying, called out as attention seeking.. its just my way. I love the fast pace and randomness of it. I think some regulars may not like me due to these reasons. Lol
Dicks can follow or drool but i dont care. If they have a sense of humour, all is good :D

Thank you for your comments. Good to get a guys perspective here too. My experience with chat is more about the difficulties being myself. I am super chatty you see. Can be annoying, called out as attention seeking.. its just my way. I love the fast pace and randomness of it. I think some regulars may not like me due to these reasons. Lol
Dicks can follow or drool but i dont care. If they have a sense of humour, all is good :D
I personally don't care about anyone's chattiness . It's the stupidity of some that chaffs me . Talk it up for all I care lol .

This is awesome!
I can play with fonts :)

Just amuse yourselves for two minutes..
Oh wow

Large..
:rolleyes:

Ok Hi!
I can't get the fucking underline off but nvm.o_O
Yey! Done it.
My name is Misha000. The zeros matter. Ok. Don't ask.

Some of you amazing ppl know me already, but even if you do, or don't, I'll tell you now, I've changed.
;) The previous Misha is dead. Well she's still alive for pm purposes, only she takes her time to get back to you.

I'm into fun, laughs, the word fuck, not so much the action. I'll be your most loyal friend (unless you have Alpha in your name then I'll keep a special place in my block feature for you) LMAO JUST KIDDING!!! ;)
I am pretty amazing so just say hi.

:confused:p.s
Don't let me get addicted ok. I'll be having words otherwise. :p
Girl you make me smile! Glad you are here!

So I've been here a couple of days. Is there anything I need to know about this site or about ppl here that isn't glaringly obvious?
I am familiar with typical drama that goes on, and chat couples. Etc.
I am hoping to chill out here. I'm not diving head first into threads, although I realise that's what ppl do to make friends.
When I do venture into chat.. I would very much like if ppl would come talk to me. :D
Dont think you are going to be short of people trying to talk to you in chat...

Back