Your favourite car

84E0E87F-12BD-412B-A78E-6E7176579953.jpeg

This was the exact same as the car my father owned when I was a small child. A Morris traveller. Navy blue and the interior was duck egg blue leather. They really don’t make them like that anymore.
The weekend trips down the coast with tents and picnics are a joyous memory and my heart leaps whenever I see one on the road.:rolleyes:

View attachment 17669

This was the exact same as the car my father owned when I was a small child. A Morris traveller. Navy blue and the interior was duck egg blue leather. They really don’t make them like that anymore.
The weekend trips down the coast with tents and picnics are a joyous memory and my heart leaps whenever I see one on the road.:rolleyes:
What lovely memories Fireball69

2020 Ford Raptor with a freaking train horn in it so when that next ass blows his horn at me when i don't take off at the millisecond before the light turns green....well I won't vent the rest! Lol1.jpg
Things that make you go mmmmmmmmmm

I made the mistake of buying my dream car, it was a 86 635csi BMW great car to look at and drive but didn't wow me any more. Also I got and fully restored a jenson interceptor s2. After 19 years sold I it. I like my current line up, but want another project, renovate a etype but missus is say no.

2020 Ford Raptor with a freaking train horn in it so when that next ass blows his horn at me when i don't take off at the millisecond before the light turns green....well I won't vent the rest! LolView attachment 31939
Things that make you go mmmmmmmmmm
Only recently owned a truck for the first Time. Now have 8 trucks in the work fleet 7 Nissan navaras and x350d merc. The Nissan I have not driven but use the merc if working in UK. Love it, getting new wheels and decent off road tyres, having suspension, gearbox and diffs upgraded and winch on front and rear deck with extra long cable.

Back in 2005 I could pick a car because of my job. I chose the BMW 1 series in Titan Silber (Titanium Silver), unfortunately the dealer made a mistake and I could either wait another three months or take a black 1 with extra's. I loved the way the car could handle me :cool:This year in February, my previous car died and now I finally drive my Titanium Silver dream! Isn't she lovely? She is fast too! And feisty!

20200716_small.jpg

Last edited:
Back in 2005 I could pick a car because of my job. I chose the BMW One series in Titan Silber (Titanium Silver), unfortunately the dealer made a mistake and I could either wait another three months or take a black One with extra's. I loved the way the car could handle me :cool:This year in February, my previous car died and now I finally drive my Titanium Silver dream! Isn't she lovely? She is fast too! And feisty!

View attachment 32893 View attachment 32894
When I pouched my pa from her last employer she choose a 1 series as part of her deal, now I've made her a director I gave her a choice of a long list of some very nice cars she choose a x3, which wasn't even on the list but managed to persuade her to up it to a x4 coupe, more directorish I think.

Back