Your favourite car

I always wanted to drive something like this
7550da602fb2351b05512db8804412ac.jpeg

I like buses.

Have merc to, my gle had a gearbox issue and it was taken in under warranty at the beginning of lockdown, they had it for 11 weeks. In mean time leased the q8. Now not sure on what to do with the merc, also have another merc toy which I love, all indicators work.
Trust me scrap the merc.only 2 cars i wouldnt sell in 30 yrs of trading cars main one merc and theyre made cheap nowadays.

This one has been good till gearbox brought as I liked my company gle I had, but prefer audi now.
Gearbox is major part of car that shouldnt go wrong.cars since 2008 - 2009 are built like mobile phones , very limited life span and brittle. I'm down to 3 cars 2002 bmw e39 530d msport manual gearbox limited bought new and done 217,000 miles full.bmw history and still original clutch never gone wrong.2002 bmw e39 m5 again bought new full bmw history manual gearbox never le me down.2007 bmw 535d twin turbo diesel estate for work again done 215,000 miles never let me down and all beween 300 and 580 bhp.modern cars not designed to last and new way of life means 80 percent of cars ae company or personal lease and changed for new every 2 - 3 yrs so you never own just basically rent.its a finance based world nowadays and shit dont last anymore and all the old stuff is better than the souless new stuff,and that includes all us oldies.lol.

Back