Your favourite car

OMG! It's good to have a driver though, it helps to NOT get speeding tickets. :D
Has its perks, we drove right into central London and i didn't need to worry about parking, charge or speed cameras. Plus I worked the whole journey so makes me more productive. He likes the temp 7 series but is excited about the 8, so am I. Think we will be fighting over who's turn it is.

Last restoration took 18 years but that was a total build, this m535 needs interior sorted as shabby and paint is dull in places and wings need changing, Sods won't sell out of auction. Love this model, dad had a 525 years ago in same colour reserve is 9 to 10k offered 14k still said no, will be going to auction.

Last restoration took 18 years but that was a total build, this m535 needs interior sorted as shabby and paint is dull in places and wings need changing, Sods won't sell out of auction. Love this model, dad had a 525 years ago in same colour reserve is 9 to 10k offered 14k still said no, will be going to auction.
That's way too much money for this car. They're selling them here from about 2500.

Back