Your one wish is granted what it would be??

"Generational divide", my ass!

Since my existing cock size has served me very well for my entire adult life (and it has shrunk a full inch in length since my misspent youth), a larger cock is hardly important to me at this late date. My cock has satisfied dozens of ladies and assisted in bringing three beautiful children into this world.

As I have said before, size NEVER matters. Technique does! I presume that my technique has been more than adequate, due in large part to first person "rave reviews" from said ladies.

Attachments

• H - For The Ladies - 62.jpg
    H - For The Ladies - 62.jpg
    763.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi Nisha! That one is pretty tough. You know I always have difficulty each month balancing out my darn checking account and if God could just help......I sarcastically asked? Just stretching here for a little levity.
But really, If I could ask God one wish, I'd ask God to give everyone eternal wisdom! The possibilities could really be eternal. So many of the problems that we have created for ourselves could be eliminated and we would find the good, the beauty and the greatness of us all working together for the betterment of each other. Yeah, I kinda like that one.

Thanks for asking, it'll be interesting to see what the gang comes up with. Have a great day

That’s really not going to happen so I wish for my children to be spared a lot of pain and heartache. I can’t wish that they won’t experience any of it, but I can wish for them to not go through it very often
If only there was some way of thrm or any other children being born into the world nowadays it would be a miracle, I totally understand where you are coming from...

Back