Would you help clean me up under my desk?

• Yes

Votes: 110 99.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

AngelaK

OFC Regular
So i am a consultant, have many clients throughout the day. Recently i was on here getting all worked up from people messaging me. I couldn’t help but lift my skirt and rub my clit. On woman here kept sending me pictures of her doing naughty things. I couldn’t help it and orgasmed in my chair. Not only did my lace thong and my skirt have a wet stain but the chair was also soaked. I sat there all day so noone would see my skirt soaked from my orgasm and see the wet spot on the chair. I did this while a client was talking to me. I almost moaned.

Dirty girl. You are my favourite type of person.

Do you think the client was thinking, she is breathing funny

thats hot as fuck, im sure the client was like wtf is she doing now?
lol its all good though
would have love to been there though :D

I find this rather amusing in a good way. Thanks for sharing.

So i am a consultant, have many clients throughout the day. Recently i was on here getting all worked up from people messaging me. I couldn’t help but lift my skirt and rub my clit. On woman here kept sending me pictures of her doing naughty things. I couldn’t help it and orgasmed in my chair. Not only did my lace thong and my skirt have a wet stain but the chair was also soaked. I sat there all day so noone would see my skirt soaked from my orgasm and see the wet spot on the chair. I did this while a client was talking to me. I almost moaned.
Got an erection reading your story. I wish I could smell your wet juices from your thong you were wearing that day. Hehe

Back