Would you help clean me up under my desk?

• Yes

Votes: 110 99.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
I do the same at my job. I'm a dispatcher and i also have co-workers around. when it dies down, i get super horny over the women at my office. their sexy heels turn me on. I jerk off under my table and i sometimes talk to clients on the phone while masturbating. it's so wrong but yet so right. coworkers pass by and they have no idea. which just blows my mind. wish one of them would just dominate me and punish me for being such a bad boy.

This is sooo hot.Reminds me of a time I fucked myself on my office chair with a thick cucumber.I seemed busy with files but I was slowly writhing in my chair feeling that cucumber deep in my pussy.I cum twice!!It felt so fucking good!Had two colleagues in the room all along and they had no idea.I am a moaner so I really had to exercise restraint not to moan/scream!Damn!now am horny as fuck!

So i am a consultant, have many clients throughout the day. Recently i was on here getting all worked up from people messaging me. I couldn’t help but lift my skirt and rub my clit. On woman here kept sending me pictures of her doing naughty things. I couldn’t help it and orgasmed in my chair. Not only did my lace thong and my skirt have a wet stain but the chair was also soaked. I sat there all day so noone would see my skirt soaked from my orgasm and see the wet spot on the chair. I did this while a client was talking to me. I almost moaned.
Nice we can chat together while we work. I got great storys to get you wet.

So i am a consultant, have many clients throughout the day. Recently i was on here getting all worked up from people messaging me. I couldn’t help but lift my skirt and rub my clit. On woman here kept sending me pictures of her doing naughty things. I couldn’t help it and orgasmed in my chair. Not only did my lace thong and my skirt have a wet stain but the chair was also soaked. I sat there all day so noone would see my skirt soaked from my orgasm and see the wet spot on the chair. I did this while a client was talking to me. I almost moaned.
Such a naughty girl

Back