Opinion on Cheating?

X

XxPlayToyxX

So I guess you could call me a serial cheater, to the point thats it s major fetish for me.
I know I hurt people some don't deserve it but I am really addicted to the thrill of cheating.

I got married pretty young at age 22! he was older at 28. For the first year I was a dutiful wife I tried to please him I didn't flirt with other guys or anything. But it was kind of hell I was more his trophy wife then anything. He didn't want me making my own money, I got upset and controlling about which friends I could have. I stuck through it because he brought stability to my life. A big beautiful house at my age, a nice car etc... He had a really well paying job. And I really do seek safe stable relationships. But I also can't seem to help cheating on those I build bonds with. My ex-husband is probably the only one hat deserved it. I loved kissing him on the lips when he got home from work each day, lips that a few hours prior had been wrapped around another mans cock.

So I am curious whats your opinion on cheating? I've heard most of it before after all I did eventually get caught and am now divorced but am interested in any thoughts you have ;) xoxoxo

Last edited by a moderator:
So I guess you could call me a serial cheater, to the point thats it s major fetish for me.
I know I hurt people some don't deserve it but I am really addicted to the thrill of cheating.

I got married pretty young at age 22! he was older at 28. For the first year I was a dutiful wife I tried to please him I didn't flirt with other guys or anything. But it was kind of hell I was more his trophy wife then anything. He didn't want me making my own money, I got upset and controlling about which friends I could have. I stuck through it because he brought stability to my life. A big beautiful house at my age, a nice car etc... He had a really well paying job. And I really do seek safe stable relationships. But I also can't seem to help cheating on those I build bonds with. My ex-husband is probably the only one hat deserved it. I loved kissed him on the lips when he got home from work each day, lips that a few hours prior had been wrapped around another mans cock.

So I am curious whats your opinion on cheating? I've heard most of it before after all I did eventually get caught and am now divorced but am interested in any thoughts you have ;) xoxoxo

For me, if there is no emotion involved, that's not cheating. If you cheat just to get fucked with no emotion involved, it's not cheating. Now if there are emotion involved, that's cheating and you should reconsider your relationship.

The thrill of cheating is a high, it enhances the sexual experience going behind someone's back. Giving a cheating wife something they hadn't had for years or at all. Seeing how they react to my huge cock after there disappointing husbands which don't even fuck then any more dispute the effort they put it. I wanna build up the experience and I don't disapoint .

Cheating wives are my favorite. Never forget the time I came inside this cheating slut of a wife's pussy on her own bed minutes before her husband came home.

I got married pretty young at age 22! he was older at 28. For the first year I was a dutiful wife I tried to please him I didn't flirt with other guys or anything. But it was kind of hell I was more his trophy wife then anything. He didn't want me making my own money, I got upset and controlling about which friends I could have. I stuck through it because he brought stability to my life. A big beautiful house at my age, a nice car etc... He had a really well paying job. And I really do seek safe stable relationships. But I also can't seem to help cheating on those I build bonds with. My ex-husband is probably the only one hat deserved it. I loved kissed him on the lips when he got home from work each day, lips that a few hours prior had been wrapped around another mans cock.

You know the answer.
At the end the consequences will tell you if your choices were right or wrong.

Do what you feel is right. If it explodes on your face, deal with it and blame urself. If it works and bring values, then give ursrlf a pat on the back.

You know the answer.
At the end the consequences will tell you if your choices were right or wrong.

Do what you feel is right. If it explodes on your face, deal with it and blame urself. If it works and bring values, then give ursrlf a pat on the back.
Fuck it , over and over again

every hear the saying "whats good for the Goose is good for the gander" you have already pointed out what is wrong with cheating and take it form someone that has cheated the hurting people part is what stopped me from cheating anymore . I dont cheat not anymore . I have seen from experience the hurt I have caused .

I know what you mean. My cock gets so hard knowing I might get caught

Ethically/morally, I think it's wrong.

Having said that... the rush gained from the sexting, the brief checks of emails, just the thoughts themselves is more of a rush than most sex. And the physicality that comes with it?

... well... let's just say I think you know where I stand.

Does sexting count? Also non-nude pics show off coz I'm super turned on when men comment on my body

Ask yourself if your partner whom you love a lot and ready to die for him, does those things...what do you feel? Is it right or wrong?

Thr answer is pretty simple miss.

I got married pretty young at age 22! he was older at 28. For the first year I was a dutiful wife I tried to please him I didn't flirt with other guys or anything. But it was kind of hell I was more his trophy wife then anything. He didn't want me making my own money, I got upset and controlling about which friends I could have. I stuck through it because he brought stability to my life. A big beautiful house at my age, a nice car etc... He had a really well paying job. And I really do seek safe stable relationships. But I also can't seem to help cheating on those I build bonds with. My ex-husband is probably the only one hat deserved it. I loved kissing him on the lips when he got home from work each day, lips that a few hours prior had been wrapped around another mans cock.

I'm looking to cheat on my wife now, looking to get the thrill.

Back