It's an accident I swear....

Am I more busty than your wife/gf (or than you if you're a lady)

• Yes, more busty than my wife/gf

• No, my wife/gf is massive too

• Yes, more busty than my small breasts

• No, I'm way bigger than you

Results are only viewable after voting.
How many of those guys got chewed out because there companion sensed that they enjoyed it as well? Ever been groped after the “bump”.

I've watched SO MANY fights start on the spot because she could see how much he enjoyed it! haha. Haven't ever met a guy bold enough to go for a grope after though, would love that! Not that I don't get groped, if I'm in a crowd at a store or in a bar or on a bus, I always end up with wandering hands on me...

I've watched SO MANY fights start on the spot because she could see how much he enjoyed it! haha. Haven't ever met a guy bold enough to go for a grope after though, would love that! Not that I don't get groped, if I'm in a crowd at a store or in a bar or on a bus, I always end up with wandering hands on me...

You have something(s) worth groping, i bet you HAVE had the pleasure of being groped, especially if it is a packed out bus and you're standing, guys just have to brush against you ..:)

I remember going to a gig and standing in the crowd behind a girl
With an awesome ass. She was with her boyfriend but she kept getting nudged back towards me and her ass kept touching my crotch. I think it was intentional but I’m a married man so I didn’t do anything! Could so easily cheat! Wife has gone to bed as I just woke her up on the settee and now I have a boner!

I remember going to a gig and standing in the crowd behind a girl
With an awesome ass. She was with her boyfriend but she kept getting nudged back towards me and her ass kept touching my crotch. I think it was intentional but I’m a married man so I didn’t do anything! Could so easily cheat! Wife has gone to bed as I just woke her up on the settee and now I have a boner!

I love being in mosh pits or crowds like that. SO many guys go for a grope and I normally come out with bruises but it's SO worth it.

Nothing is working for me either! Out of hundreds of girls on here that I’ve messaged only one has replied! It’s a good reply though!
Keep persevering, one reply is enough to begin with, intrigued as to what was posted between you though :)

I love "accidentally" bumping/falling into married/partnered men who have small breasted wives/girlfriends. I consider it bonus points if I can see them get hard from it.

I always apologise so profusely and make friendly conversation with the girlfriend/wife and ignore the guy (seems to drive the guy more wild, any guy explain this to me?) I've even made some decent friends this way actually!

I've tried to stop but I can't, I've been yelled at by more than a few jealous partners but it gives me such a rush!
I want to suck fuck bite and slap your sexy huge titts. mmmm

Back