It's an accident I swear....

Am I more busty than your wife/gf (or than you if you're a lady)

• Yes, more busty than my wife/gf

• No, my wife/gf is massive too

• Yes, more busty than my small breasts

• No, I'm way bigger than you

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love "accidentally" bumping/falling into married/partnered men who have small breasted wives/girlfriends. I consider it bonus points if I can see them
I always apologise so profusely and make friendly conversation with the girlfriend/wife and ignore the guy (seems to drive the guy more wild, any guy explain this to me?) I've even made some decent friends this way actually!

I've tried to stop but I can't, I've been yelled at by more than a few jealous partners but it gives me such a rush!
That sounds interesting hopefullyWe can bump into each other one day lol

I love "accidentally" bumping/falling into married/partnered men who have small breasted wives/girlfriends. I consider it bonus points if I can see them get hard from it.

I always apologise so profusely and make friendly conversation with the girlfriend/wife and ignore the guy (seems to drive the guy more wild, any guy explain this to me?) I've even made some decent friends this way actually!

I've tried to stop but I can't, I've been yelled at by more than a few jealous partners but it gives me such a rush!

You are more busty than me but I’m not small.

if you bumped into me i would definitly try for the grope ;) but only because you might be distracted by what's pressing against your thigh.

I like to show off my boobs with low cut shirts and sometimes this is enough for guys to get hard.
Especially when I know that they take a brake to masturbate it turns me on too.

I like to show off my boobs with low cut shirts and sometimes this is enough for guys to get hard.
Especially when I know that they take a brake to masturbate it turns me on too.
Do you have any examples of you showing your boobs you are willing to share?

Back