I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot lie , I am probably one of those you hate but I really don't give a shit . I'm not here for a popularity contest . What I hate is the guys that hit on everything with a pink name and how totally cucked you guys get and agree with anything a female says in hopes you will get to sext .
I am guilty of half of that, I am not the type of person to just ask for nudes. Granted guys here typically only want to talk about sex.

I cannot lie , I am probably one of those you hate but I really don't give a shit . I'm not here for a popularity contest . What I hate is the guys that hit on everything with a pink name and how totally cucked you guys get and agree with anything a female says in hopes you will get to sext .
I have seen a number of the things you post and I can say that you are not the type of person that I am talking about.

Hey hemihead, I wasn't thinking of you at all in my post. I am talking about members that try to body shame other members about their physical appearance. I agree with your post as well, and have been on the receiving end of that type of behaviour many times x

Hey hemihead, I wasn't thinking of you at all in my post. I am talking about members that try to body shame other members about their physical appearance. I agree with your post as well, and have been on the receiving end of that type of behaviour many times x
I appreciate your thoughts of all responding but seriously , I was serious when I said I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about me . I have been here and on LS too long . I have seen and heard just about everything and every angle people can come up with to hit on others . I can spot the BS and the losers from 10,000 ft . I'm not trying to insult anyone .

I appreciate your thoughts of all responding but seriously , I was serious when I said I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about me . I have been here and on LS too long . I have seen and heard just about everything and every angle people can come up with to hit on others . I can spot the BS and the losers from 10,000 ft . I'm not trying to insult anyone .
That holds true for a good chunk of the internet, amazing what the cloak of the internet will do to some people. FWIW True freedom can only be found in not giving a dame.

I cannot lie, I think Hemi is a sweetheart. I've known him a long time and can admire the hell out of him for always being the same. Even though we are online and things are to be expected I prefer to be real and Hemi is real.

I cannot lie, I think Hemi is a sweetheart. I've known him a long time and can admire the hell out of him for always being the same. Even though we are online and things are to be expected I prefer to be real and Hemi is real.
Thank You Deb . I think you are respectful of everyone and of yourself and your relationship . I admire that very much . Very rare today to find that quality .

I cannot lie, I spend way too much money on lingerie, clothes and jewellery, when I am supposed to be paying extra on the mortgage :rolleyes:

That's a basic necessity in life Sun for women to feel sexy snd stylish and you always do that from what I've seen.

I cannot lie, I got out of a speeding ticket once by simply listening to Chris Stapleton. The cop said I love him and seeing him Friday, be safe and turn it up. ❤❤❤

Back