I cannot tell a lie........

I have never heard of using water based lube on latex....

I was warned in sex ed decades ago I think that the danger is the condom can break down being saturated with an oil....but I agree it will slide better.
Check out this link:
.wellandgood.com
they have an article on oil and laytex dont mix well...risking condom tears

I was warned in sex ed decades ago I think that the danger is the condom can break down being saturated with an oil....but I agree it will slide better.
Check out this link:
.wellandgood.com
they have an article on oil and laytex dont mix well...risking condom tears
Thanks, I knew that was true for toys and outfits. Was not 100% on condoms.

I can not tell a lie, a friend of mine is trying to talk me into going out for the presidents 100. The thought of doing so makes me feel regret.

I cannot lie... I just found this site and don’t know how to use it.. I need someone to show me
Welcome to the site if you click on my profile pic you should be able to find an option to start a conversation and I will do my best to help guide you.

Or you can click on Forums and go to Introduce Yourself post a new thread and ask for assistance. There are plenty of awesome people who will help you out and make you feel welcomed. Have fun and enjoy. :)

I cannot lie... I hate with a passion these dang trolls who come on to sites like this just to go around insulting and pissing people knowing that they have the distance of the internet to protect them. It's the only time I wish I could reach through the screen.

I cannot lie... I hate with a passion these dang trolls who come on to sites like this just to go around insulting and pissing people knowing that they have the distance of the internet to protect them. It's the only time I wish I could reach through the screen.

I agree completely.

And I cannot lie... I wish I could reach through the screen at some other times too. ;)

I got so pissed at one I started cleaning my guns. While looking at ways to help press charges.

Hey I totally agree, I was thinking of posting a similar I cannot lie. I really struggle with Trolls, I had never seen or experienced this type of behaviour first hand until I joined the site. Hopefully they get dealt with shortly x

Hey I totally agree, I was thinking of posting a similar I cannot lie. I really struggle with Trolls, I had never seen or experienced this type of behaviour first hand until I joined the site. Hopefully they get dealt with shortly x
I wish you the best

I cannot lie , I am probably one of those you hate but I really don't give a shit . I'm not here for a popularity contest . What I hate is the guys that hit on everything with a pink name and how totally cucked you guys get and agree with anything a female says in hopes you will get to sext .

Back