I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie, I'm sorry about the death of your love. Hearing about it made me a little sad, especially since I'm a romantic at heart and love to hear stories of couples who are deeply in love after years together. It seems there are some nice ladies here who do chat, actually chat, and not just show their goods, so to speak. :)
True. There are wonderful ladies who are awesome to chat with. @Sunn66 is a great friend and always is a joy to converse with.

Sorry about the death of your lady love. I have met so many different types of people on these sites and there are a wide variety on them. I personally came here cause I lost a very good friend and was trying to fill that void. And now I stay cause I've met lots of interesting people from all over the world. And the sex loads of Sex. :) jk
Sounds like you have done well and are having fun. I am not as fortunate as you are. But what the hell, life is not fair. Lol

True. There are wonderful ladies who are awesome to chat with. @Sunn66 is a great friend and always is a joy to converse with.

Awwwww thank you Wanakotr, I cherish our conversations too. You are a sweetheart, and one of the loveliest people I have met on here. You are a great friend to me, I hope you make some new friends.

I cannot lie, you are smart, witty, charming and sexy. Keep being yourself on here, and others will see it too x

Awwwww thank you Wanakotr, I cherish our conversations too. You are a sweetheart, and one of the loveliest people I have met on here. You are a great friend to me, I hope you make some new friends.

I cannot lie, you are smart, witty, charming and sexy. Keep being yourself on here, and others will see it too x
Not likely, but the optimism is always appreciated @Sunn66. You are the only person to take the time to get to know me. Thank you for that.

Back