What did you study in university?

There ya go. :)

The poor souls who attended college, and for whom I feel most sorry, are those who will spend the rest of their lives paying back the loans for overpriced indoctrination. Doctors and Lawyers will pay off their loans in a few years, precious few others can say that.

I reiterrate ... COLLEGE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE!

And this life choice was made because there is such a high demand for art peddlers? Good luck.

You might want to ask for the school to return your tuition.
Not nice. You have absolutely zero idea what she has or has not done with her degree. Choosing to study art or any creative field is as fine a choice for some as engineering would be for others. Attempting to shame people, acting as if YOU have the right to judge her (I didn’t see her asking you for an opinion about her choice) and patronizing her with the “art peddler” comment is really uncalled for… and total BS.

"Journalism" schools no longer teach Journalism, they teach Marxist indoctrination, much like primary and secondary schools.
So true...One of the required classes was on how to word a "poll" to get the answers you wanted, and how to choose the "correct" people to poll.

Over the years - Business, Enterprise & Community Development; HR Management and, latterly, Workplace Mediation.

Back