21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
My number #1 turn on is to be taking a shower and then be joined by a beautiful woman who would wash me and then satisfy me.

What is one thing you would definitely not do if a sexual partner asked you to?

Pull for ALABAMA during football season. Lol just kidding. Allow him to punish me or forceful stuff. No not for me.

Are you willing to do something to dont want to do just to get laid ?

Yes. A woman approached me at a bar to have a 3some with her and her husband.

Would you join in a 3some?
it would be rare but maybe on a day like new years. i made out with this guy maybe 4 years ago that was married and it seemed like he wanted me to hang out with him and his wife. we sat at the bar together too. would anyone streak their neighborhood or at a beach?

Nope

Yes I have already done this. Ran through the sprinkler of the neighborhood park late at night. LOL!

Have you ever had sex with a good friends sibling? and that friend doesn't know about it?
on the getting laid question: it depends on what the thing was that would be done. generally speaking, i would say no i would not do something i would not want to do.
question: what do you think the best time for sex is?

Nope

Yes I have already done this. Ran through the sprinkler of the neighborhood park late at night. LOL!

Have you ever had sex with a good friends sibling? and that friend doesn't know about it?
so to your question, no i cannot say that i have ever had sex with a friend's sibling. that is crossing the line to an extent.. heres a simple one: would you ( anyone) make love when its pouring rain as long as you are safe about it don't be near a power line etc...?

Yes i think you should be able any sort of fun with someone you're having sex with.

Whats the highest number of orgasms you've had in one day?

Do you think silly and sex go together?
If you can not have fun with the person, what’s the point? Being silly can make the encounter more pleasurable.

Do you think that there is really sex without complications. In other words, can two people have sex without one or both having certain expectations or demands?

Nope

I had sex with one of my boyfriends' brother. And it was hot. We did it more than a few times and my bf had no idea.

If you can not have fun with the person, what’s the point? Being silly can make the encounter more pleasurable.

Do you think that there is really sex without complications. In other words, can two people have sex without one or both having certain expectations or demands?

I've experienced it before and think it's possible. It requires honesty. In the times that I have had expectations and demands are when the package was presented to me that way.

Would you get involved with a married person?

I've experienced it before and think it's possible. It requires honesty. In the times that I have had expectations and demands are when the package was presented to me that way.

Would you get involved with a married person?

Hmm, I know it's not ethic but I've been involved with a married woman before. Anyway if her man can not satisfy her anymore why not?

Have you ever been involved with a married person?

Hmm, I know it's not ethic but I've been involved with a married woman before. Anyway if her man can not satisfy her anymore why not?

Have you ever been involved with a married person?

Yes I have not to cause disorder in a marriage for purely selfish reasons on my part. Each case is different. I used to think when I was younger oh hell no theres no good reason to do that but getting older my views have changed. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors and reasons people do what they do. I'm not judging anyone for it.

Do men really like foreplay?

Yes I have not to cause disorder in a marriage for purely selfish reasons on my part. Each case is different. I used to think when I was younger oh hell no theres no good reason to do that but getting older my views have changed. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors and reasons people do what they do. I'm not judging anyone for it.

I don't know about other men's but I love foreplay. It's an important activity for both sides.

Why some woman's avoid oral sex?

This one does...

If asked by your sexual partner, would you Masturbate in front of them?

Yes, that could be great foreplay BUT I wouldnt if he didnt intend on joining and giving me the real thing. No sex no show. :)

Can you tell me how much money Hank Willams Jr friend died for in the song COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE? Without looking it up

Yes, that could be great foreplay BUT I wouldnt if he didnt intend on joining and giving me the real thing. No sex no show. :)

Can you tell me how much money Hank Willams Jr friend died for in the song COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE? Without looking it up
Umm no. Never heard of that song.

Have you sexted with the person you find most attractive here on the site?

Yes.

Where is the one place you have been that you know (or are pretty sure) others in this chat have not been to?

Yes.

Where is the one place you have been that you know (or are pretty sure) others in this chat have not been to?

I am pretty sure, people in this chat have not visited Port Campbell, Victoria

What is your worst habit?

Back