21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
Wait you can have sex in the butt? I guess that makes mine undiscovered territory. :)

If you could have only one part of your body kissed, which part would that be?

Nope, still trying... lol.

What is the largest age gap you had sex with someone?

I guess actually having sex with a partner is pretty damn adventurous.

Would you do something you really didnt want to do just to please your partner in the bedroom?
Probably NOT. If it just does not feel right/good then, no one really gets the full pleasure.

An instant turn off, bad kissing!!!!!!

What's more important to you brains, body or beauty when looking for a hookup?

Last edited by a moderator:
An instant turn off, bad kissing!!!!!!

What's more important to you brains, body or beauty when looking for a hookup?
Agreed, if you can't kiss, that means you can't think and imagine....brains are required and a natural attractiveness

Wait you can have sex in the butt? I guess that makes mine undiscovered territory. :)

If you could have only one part of your body kissed, which part would that be?
I'm not gonna lie, if only one part of my body, I'd love to have my cock head kissed.

Bare minimum...trimmed, gotta maintain yourself :p

What is an instant turn off?
Agreed, gotta keep yourself clean and trimmed. For me, preferably bare for the woman.

Turn off: Stinking Body Odor....LOL

Gerard Butler.

Have you had sex on first date?
No, never. My first dates from my perspective are to try and get to know the person. I am not out for a hit and run. I'm looking for someone who can think for themselves, they are sexy, a little kinky and have a wild sense of humor.

This one does...

If asked by your sexual partner, would you Masturbate in front of them?
First, to
Rafael97Member, I agree wholeheartedly that foreplay is important to achieve a fantastic experience. I would also say that taking the time to slowly touch, kiss, touch your partners hair, a little massage and let you fingers slowly tease your partners' body. Oral Sex is so intimate, so loving and sensual, for me, it is a must.

Now, regarding masturbation. If my partner asked me to do it in front of her, I would and I would love doing it.....and perhaps I wouldn't have to finish it. LOL :)

Question: If your partner asked you to dress up as the opposite sex and go out on a date, would you?

Pull for ALABAMA during football season. Lol just kidding. Allow him to punish me or forceful stuff. No not for me.

Are you willing to do something to dont want to do just to get laid ?
Roll Tide!! LOL

No, I would not be willing to do something I don't want to do, just to get laid...

If applicable, what thing have you been to shy or afraid to ask your partner to do or participate in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back