21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
In answer to my question I have had a really shitty life and it's hard for me to belong. I just want to find a place of where I can belong and a place I can call "home" It's the easy things in life that make it special. It's the harder things in life that changes the course and it can be hard hitting. Bang! It smacks you right in the face so hard, but it's worth the fight. Why? Because we can all become someone, out there, we are needed. I never realised how much I was needed, I guess we all never know how big our lives are until it's shown.

Q: I'll keep the same question as other people may want to answer this as well.
A : Just where I'm at . I deal with what the good Lord gives as he never gives anyone more burden than they can bear . I deal with life as it comes and never ask for more . Key to life is being content .
Q : Same as above .

In answer to my question I have had a really shitty life and it's hard for me to belong. I just want to find a place of where I can belong and a place I can call "home" It's the easy things in life that make it special. It's the harder things in life that changes the course and it can be hard hitting. Bang! It smacks you right in the face so hard, but it's worth the fight. Why? Because we can all become someone, out there, we are needed. I never realised how much I was needed, I guess we all never know how big our lives are until it's shown.

Q: I'll keep the same question as other people may want to answer this as well.

Mr-Nice-Guy, first I want to say I feel for you having had grown up in a life like that. I understand what it's like to not fit in; remember there is a place for all of us. Keep up with the positive attitude, you're a very important person to someone if not many someone's out there.

I'm in a similar situation where I'm trying to find myself. Slowly but surely I'm getting there as I'm sure you are/will. Look at big changes that you can make as well.

A. I hope this new year brings me closer to having the answers I'm searching for regarding my own happiness and decisions on where my marriage is headed. Plus, planning to meet up with an incredible person who brings a smile to my face and makes me remember what it feels like to be happy. He's been the best part of this year and hopefully, the best part of next year!

Q. Same please...

Back