21 Questions

Discussion in 'Confessions' started by Debbiediddallas, Aug 2, 2018.

1. PhotographerGuy

PhotographerGuy Well-Known Member

I did see that...opening for the Ozz. Hell of a show.

Misha000 likes this.
  2. PhotographerGuy

PhotographerGuy Well-Known Member

A: For me there's so many but I wished I had seen Led Zeppelin. Just too much good stuff.

Q: Gonna say, same question.

3. Renee

Renee Well-Known Member

A. Bohemian Rhapsody, or any song by Queen

Q. Keeeping it the same.....

PhotographerGuy and Mr-Nice-Guy like this.
  4. Mr-Nice-Guy

Mr-Nice-Guy Active Member

I would have loved to seen Queen live. I was very young and my parents never did anything fun with me

Renee and PhotographerGuy like this.
  5. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Hard one to answer so many of them.....Beatles, Prince, Imagine Dragons, Michael Jackson I could go on forever.

Q: What's the first slow song you remember dancing to with the opposite sex?

6. Fireball69

Fireball69 Well-Known Member

A: Do you really want to hurt me by Culture club. 1982, I was 13, on holiday with my parents and a girl asked me to dance at the Caravan park disco. Lol

Q: If your childhood had a smell what would it be?

7. Mr-Nice-Guy

A: It smelt like shit as that is exactly what it was.

Q: Same answer as I like to hear other people experience of the smell.

Renee, Needgekopriz and Fireball69 like this.
  8. Fireball69

Fireball69 Well-Known Member

A: black cherry tobacco from my grand fathers pipe.( I keep a packet and take it out When I need him)

Q: same question...

Renee, DDD, Mr-Nice-Guy and 2 others like this.
  9. Needgekopriz

Needgekopriz Well-Known Member

Yeah my grandfather and uncles all smoked black cherry pipe tobacco, swisher sweet cigars, and chewed Kentucky twist, grandfather always had peppermint, so tobacco and mint. Q: same question

Renee and DDD like this.
  10. FlirtingHubby

FlirtingHubby Well-Known Member

Probably summer time woodsy camping smells. I think of how i spent every day almost, outside playing sports riding bikes around our very small town as if we owned the motherfucker. Lol

Q keep it going.

Misha000, Renee, DDD and 2 others like this.
  11. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

A: I'd have to say the same as above. I was born and raised in the country. My dad raised tobacco and farmed. So a nice mixture of the outdoors.

Q: stay with the same

Renee, FlirtingHubby and Fireball69 like this.
  12. Misha000

Misha000 Well-Known Member

My childhood wasn't very good so I dont remember any smells. :(
    But I think I remember my mum making me vegetable soup once or twice.. which I liked.

You have an option to keep this question going... Or preferably answer this...
    What movie is from your earliest memory ?

Mr-Nice-Guy and FlirtingHubby like this.
  13. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

A: I remember Private Eyes with Don Knots and Tim Conway. We went as a family, I was 7 years old and my dad actually went to that one. The only time I ever remember going with him to the movies.

Q: same

Fireball69 likes this.
  14. FlirtingHubby

FlirtingHubby Well-Known Member

I got two cause why not!?!

Herbie Goes Bananas was the first movie i saw in theatre, and Fox and Hound was a close second.

Q same

Fireball69 and Mr-Nice-Guy like this.
  15. Misha000

STAR WARS EP. 4

YEAH BABY!!!
    :D Was and still is my favourite movie of all time.

Q. Tell me about that first kiss.. how old were you and what did you feel at the time..
    Proper kisses only.. not those kisses from toddlers that look cute ...

16. Mr-Nice-Guy

My first kiss I was 16 years old and I was just at college, I was friends with this girl who was 18 and I was 16 (as I said.) I went to town and I saw her. We both said "hi." We chatted a little and then we departed. Then at college we grew closer, we went on a trip with the college and we took a boat trip excursion and I wrapped my arms around her and she wrapped her arms around me and I stared into her eyes, and she stared into mine. I kissed her cheek, and she kissed mine, then it happened, we kissed we didn't use tongues we just kissed but then we stopped looked at each other and I pull her head onto me and we kissed with tongues mouths wide open. It felt amazing and I never forget it.

Same question.

17. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Well-Known Member

A: I was around 13 - I feeeeelt... nauseous/pukey... cuz I was nervous as shit.

Q: The man/woman of your dreams is walking through the door right now - what are ya gonna do?

18. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

A: Walk up to him and say it's about time and kiss his.

Q. Same

19. Misha000

Run the other way. I get really nervous around guys I really like. Stems from low self esteem and low confidence really. Sorry..Lol. in my mind I would be all over him.
    Q. Same

20. Misha000

Kiss his what???? Omg.. his neck, cheek, lips, cock.. what DDD? Feel free to elaborate :p;)