21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
A: black cherry tobacco from my grand fathers pipe.( I keep a packet and take it out When I need him)

Q: same question...
Yeah my grandfather and uncles all smoked black cherry pipe tobacco, swisher sweet cigars, and chewed Kentucky twist, grandfather always had peppermint, so tobacco and mint. Q: same question

My childhood wasn't very good so I dont remember any smells. :(
But I think I remember my mum making me vegetable soup once or twice.. which I liked.

You have an option to keep this question going... Or preferably answer this...
What movie is from your earliest memory ?

A: I remember Private Eyes with Don Knots and Tim Conway. We went as a family, I was 7 years old and my dad actually went to that one. The only time I ever remember going with him to the movies.

Q: same

My first kiss I was 16 years old and I was just at college, I was friends with this girl who was 18 and I was 16 (as I said.) I went to town and I saw her. We both said "hi." We chatted a little and then we departed. Then at college we grew closer, we went on a trip with the college and we took a boat trip excursion and I wrapped my arms around her and she wrapped her arms around me and I stared into her eyes, and she stared into mine. I kissed her cheek, and she kissed mine, then it happened, we kissed we didn't use tongues we just kissed but then we stopped looked at each other and I pull her head onto me and we kissed with tongues mouths wide open. It felt amazing and I never forget it.

Same question.

Back