I confess

Cntrygrl

OFC Regular
I confess, I am not a strong person... I have changed the very core of who I am to please people and seek their love. That being said..I forgive myself!. I thank my family/friends both online and in the real world for helping me take a hard look at what I was letting happen.
I will no longer let myself feel less than or worthless. Yes, that's how I felt each time I took the brunt of misdirected anger in the privacy of pm so nobody else in the room could see. I will not cry another tear because of careless words thrown out in anger.
I am not a second choice. I am a beautiful, intelligent, loving woman. I will NOT beg anyone to choose me. I know my worth, do you?
I love and forgive with everything I have, holding back nothing. It's who I am. I will continue to love, but the cycle stops today. Respect, courtesy, honesty, forgiveness, openess, and caring are all i will accept from here on out from anyone who chooses to be a part of my life.
Huggles.

I confess, I am not a strong person... I have changed the very core of who I am to please people and seek their love. That being said..I forgive myself!. I thank my family/friends both online and in the real world for helping me take a hard look at what I was letting happen.
I will no longer let myself feel less than or worthless. Yes, that's how I felt each time I took the brunt of misdirected anger in the privacy of pm so nobody else in the room could see. I will not cry another tear because of careless words thrown out in anger.
I am not a second choice. I am a beautiful, intelligent, loving woman. I will NOT beg anyone to choose me. I know my worth, do you?
I love and forgive with everything I have, holding back nothing. It's who I am. I will continue to love, but the cycle stops today. Respect, courtesy, honesty, forgiveness, openess, and caring are all i will accept from here on out from anyone who chooses to be a part of my life.
Huggles.
Beautifully said Cntrygrl....you know I am here for you anytime you need support and to watch you back....you do have some real friends here. I am glad you have decided to stop being beat to the ground by some people here....sorry for all you had to endure.

Beautifully said Cntrygrl....you know I am here for you anytime you need support and to watch you back....you do have some real friends here. I am glad you have decided to stop being beat to the ground by some people here....sorry for all you had to endure.
Thank you pitbull. You are my oldest friend here and I know you have always had my back. You are like a brother to me.
Thank you for always telling me how you see it. I am lucky to have you and sail in my life, and wouldn't trade you two goobers for the world.

Thank you pitbull. You are my oldest friend here and I know you have always had my back. You are like a brother to me.
Thank you for always telling me how you see it. I am lucky to have you and sail in my life, and wouldn't trade you two goobers for the world.
What kind of bullshit is that....LIKE a brother.....I AM your brother....I will always be here or there and everywhere for you....family does that.

Huggles.

I'm so happy to see you are making these hard decisions. I, along with others in here I'm sure, are with you. Your new journey doesn't have to be done alone, nor will it.

In the time that I've gotten to know you, I have discovered a beautiful (inside and out), intelligent, caring, fun, kind, giving woman whom I'm honored to call my friend. Thank you and whenever you need someone to talk to you can reach out.

I'm so happy to see you are making these hard decisions. I, along with others in here I'm sure, are with you. Your new journey doesn't have to be done alone, nor will it.

In the time that I've gotten to know you, I have discovered a beautiful (inside and out), intelligent, caring, fun, kind, giving woman whom I'm honored to call my friend. Thank you and whenever you need someone to talk to you can reach out.
Thank you PG. I appreciate those kind word.

Huggles.
Who the actual fuck would hurt you? Tell me and ill go lick their ass, i mean KICK their ass. Licking their ass is probably what the rest of the damn room is already doing anyway. :mad:
I feel your pain my sweet country girl, some people in chat are bitches and demand a high level of adoration or they throw their toys outta the pram. I've copped plenty of dirty looks (yes i know its chat but i can sense it ya know?:eek:) and I am sick of being made to leave when I don't wanna.
I will always have your back. Even though I don't know you very well, I know enough to give you friendship and my boxing gloves :D
See, I even gave you a rainbow :rolleyes:
Be happy, be you. That's advice I have been given and.. above all....
Ignore the people who bring you down, focus on those who bring you up.
Peace xxx

Who the actual fuck would hurt you? Tell me and ill go lick their ass, i mean KICK their ass. Licking their ass is probably what the rest of the damn room is already doing anyway. :mad:
I feel your pain my sweet country girl, some people in chat are bitches and demand a high level of adoration or they throw their toys outta the pram. I've copped plenty of dirty looks (yes i know its chat but i can sense it ya know?:eek:) and I am sick of being made to leave when I don't wanna.
I will always have your back. Even though I don't know you very well, I know enough to give you friendship and my boxing gloves :D
See, I even gave you a rainbow :rolleyes:
Be happy, be you. That's advice I have been given and.. above all....
Ignore the people who bring you down, focus on those who bring you up.
Peace xxx
You are sweet, funny, and fierce! Thank you for having my back and I have yours as well. Its people like you and so many more that keep me here even when I wanna run. Bless you

Huggles.
I know we've not known each other long but you have shown me nothing but kindness and friendship since we've met. How anyone could dare hurt such a sweet, caring, lovely and beautiful woman as you is beyond me.
Don't ever change being you because others want to put you down. You are strong. You are beautiful and you possess qualities that any decent person would love my friend. ;)

Cntrygrl, over the past several weeks I've gotten to know you better. As I've said, you're a very special person. What happened to you is unacceptable. You know I've got your back and I am ecstatic to see all the love and support you have. Thank you for your friendship and I love you for that. Always be true to yourself. :*

Back