21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
A: If it's a nice day and I have the time, I'm out walking somewheres - usually the park or this really historic town in my area that has cobblestone walkways and beautiful landscaping, it also surrounds a lake - it's so gorgeous there. I could spend the entire day there if I was able to - and have before lol

Q: What's the best compliment you've received recently?

A: My nephew telling me "but you don't need to do that" after I explained to him why I do intermittent fasting to help battle my pudge :p

Q: Have you ever personally experienced/witnessed paranormal activity?

A: Great Question! Yes I have lots of times. I am sure there is a lot we still don't understand. One example for me personally, is sometimes have dreams about my family and friends, and then later the dreams come true. It doesn't happen very often. Apparently, I also visit my friends in dreams ;).

Q: Same again, I would love to hear about other peoples experiences.

My nana (grandmother) died when I was 8 years old, we were very close so I was pretty upset about till a night a couple of weeks later I had this dream about someone taking her away, but she wasn’t sad she was reassuring me she was ok now and not to worry, probably just my young brain just trying to deal with the loss but it really helped.

Same x 3

My nana (grandmother) died when I was 8 years old, we were very close so I was pretty upset about till a night a couple of weeks later I had this dream about someone taking her away, but she wasn’t sad she was reassuring me she was ok now and not to worry, probably just my young brain just trying to deal with the loss but it really helped.

Same x 3

You reminded me about the month leading up to my grandma passing, she came to me in very vivid dreams and told me to look after my mum. She was suffering from dementia at the time and didn’t really know what was going on, but was lucid in the dreams. When she passed my mum struggled to cope, and I then understood the repeated messages.

Q: What not entirely true reasons have you used with your boss to avoid going into work?

A: For me it's been the usual. I would call in sick even if I knew I'd get better quickly.

I worked at a place for 6 years that was so relaxed I could call in 5 minutes before work and just say I didn't feel like coming in. Lol

Q: What is the most outrageous thing you've done at work, in public or private?

A: not outrageous, but the coolest thing i did at work; on my last day at a summer job while all the staff went to a conference i trained a wild bird to eat seeds out of my mouth. Lol. It took me most of the day. First he would fly out of the trees and eat seeds in front of me, then closer and closer. Eventually eating out of my hand. When my coworkers returned and asked how my day went i said 'come see this'. Went outside, put a seed in my mouth and held my hand out; this bird flew out of the trees landed on my hand took the seed from my mouth and took off. LMAO! They loved it too btw.

Q: have you ever flipped out on a boss or a coworker? Gimme a good story!

A: Kind of. My first full-time job out of the Navy was at a foundry. I was a foundryman for the previous 4 years and was well trained in most of the operations so I was hired to be the quality control inspector and a manager. I started on a Monday in August in the Chicago area and that week was very warm. Foundry work is extremely hot since you are melting metal. In between pouring the metal, I would step out to catch my breath. After several times of this, the co-workers and people I was going to be in charge of were giving me shit, many in a foreign language. On Thursday after 2 hours into the day, I had enough and walked into the office and told the owner that he is fucked up and his employees are shit. I had more experience with the daily operations than any other employee in the company, even the owner. I told him that I didn't need that shit and I walked out after 26 hours on the job. And yes, I did use those words.

Q: Have you ever passed up a job that you were offered only to find out you made a big mistake?

As a youngster: My best friend and I went Egging when we were teenagers. As an adult: We watched our DON (Director of nursing) in her 50's take a young man in his early 20s outside and give him a blow job. Well let's say we hid and peeked while giggling. That was at my best friends annual Halloween party.

Have you ever received or given oral with friends nearby?

Back