21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
A: Yes and no - yes, we started cracking up and we stopped - but we got back to it once I "resituated" myself lol

We were going at it in his truck - he was in the passenger seat, I climbed on top of him to straddle him and at one point, my knee slipped between the door and the seat. Didn't occur to us right away to open the door to free my knee, so instead, I laugh-sobbed while trying to get it unwedged - til yeah, I opened the door. Didn't hurt too much at the time, but I totally sprained it and couldn't walk on it for over a week lol :x

Q: Same question! :D

A: She queefed loudly about 3 times in 3 pumps as were just starting to go at it hard..... we just stopped and laughed uncontrollably for a good 8 minutes. I don't even know we recovered sexually from that one LOL

Q: I think there's one more good story out there. Same. :)

We didn’t laugh at the time but we did after. Going hard at it while watching the da Vinci code ( coz it was long and boring) I slipped out and went nuts deep in the wrong hole. She yelped like a wounded dog, I felt bad. But it was funny after a couple of days

Ever had an oooops moment during sex?

Plenty. I usually rely on instinct, and while that usually means I make great decisions as I go, it sometimes leads to making the wrong decisions, usually resulting in effectively killing the mood.

Same as above, but elaborate.

A: I've had tons I'm sure. One instance, I called him by someone else's name. I wasn't even thinking about the other person, it just for some reason slipped out? lol He was "mad" for a whole 5 seconds and then carried on - but I didn't hear the end of it afterwards :p

Q: Same!

A: "There's something wrong with your phone" - I grab my phone cuz I legit thought it was going off or doing something that was annoying this person and I just wasn't paying attention/hearing it - then he goes, "it doesn't have my number in it."

*facepalms*

Q: What movie always makes you cry? :p

A: "There's something wrong with your phone" - I grab my phone cuz I legit thought it was going off or doing something that was annoying this person and I just wasn't paying attention/hearing it - then he goes, "it doesn't have my number in it."

*facepalms*

Q: What movie always makes you cry? :p

None but there are some movies like Dear John, A walk to remember, the notebook etc who can touch my feelings a little bit.

What's your favourite movie of all time?

A: I was house-sitting for someone years ago and went to use the bathroom. I was alone, but stupid me still locked the bathroom door anyway. As I locked it, I heard a spring "pop." Went to open the door and it wouldn't. Whatever it is inside the knob that pulls those metal doo-dad things in when you turn it, broke.

Luckily, I had the phone with me - I had to friggin call 911 - they sent a couple police officers over to come get me out... of the bathroom. They basically just dismantled the door and took it down. Still get so embarrassed when I think about it. -_-

Q: Have you ever accidentally set anything on fire? If so, what? :p

A: I was house-sitting for someone years ago and went to use the bathroom. I was alone, but stupid me still locked the bathroom door anyway. As I locked it, I heard a spring "pop." Went to open the door and it wouldn't. Whatever it is inside the knob that pulls those metal doo-dad things in when you turn it, broke.

Luckily, I had the phone with me - I had to friggin call 911 - they sent a couple police officers over to come get me out... of the bathroom. They basically just dismantled the door and took it down. Still get so embarrassed when I think about it. -_-

Q: Have you ever accidentally set anything on fire? If so, what? :p
My mother’s sofa when I was 3. Tried to light the coal fire coz I seen them do it every morning but could so I just lit some paper on the couch XD

Ever fucked up big when trying to be helpful?

Not huge but when i was a kid i decided to surprise my mom by cleaning out a couple junk drawers. I threw out a whole bunch of shit which she did not consider junk. LOL. Some of it was likely actually important.

The person of your dreams is considering fucking you, but their decision is based on the next 5 words out of your mouth. What say you?

Not huge but when i was a kid i decided to surprise my mom by cleaning out a couple junk drawers. I threw out a whole bunch of shit which she did not consider junk. LOL. Some of it was likely actually important.

The person of your dreams is considering fucking you, but their decision is based on the next 5 words out of your mouth. What say you?
im wet,need ur cock

which one you like best,asian,latin,and so on

Back