21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
A: I'm not sure. I often and out of nowhere distinctly "smell" perfumes of two family members that passed. It's always while I'm home and when I'm by myself. That's the only strange thing that happens to me that I have no explanation for and it's been happening over 10 years.

Q: Same question :x

A: I'm not sure. I often and out of nowhere distinctly "smell" perfumes of two family members that passed. It's always while I'm home and when I'm by myself. That's the only strange thing that happens to me that I have no explanation for and it's been happening over 10 years.

Q: Same question :x

A. Hey ringsof water on my kitchen sides every morning.
Q. Sleep naked?

A:

6-59062-8-1387421225.jpg

It was this little electronic organizer device called "Dear Diary" - you could type your "thoughts" into it - store contacts' info in it - it had horoscopes - and if your friend had one too, you could text each other with it... as long as, ya know, you were in the same room >_>

Q: Same question lol

Domestic for me, well kind of domestic, I’m into Landrover. Which are now make by jaguar in a foreign country....but...you know.....original british....well even though they were based on a Jeep which is American.......what was the question again? XD

Backroads all day long, highways are full of in a rush pushy idiots. I like to take life at my own pace, some days that’s a nice easy drive in the country, some days flat out full throttle. Both awesome on a backroad

First car?

Back