21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
A. 8.5 . Trust me, I used to rate myself a 5 over a year ago cause of my height and lean physique. Thanks to the validation a woman gave me for my body, the love I got here and the process of accepting the way I look, I am quite self-confident today. Still not giving myself a 10, cause I'm yet to work for a ripped, muscular body in the future ;)

Q. Same question. I like this one :D

A: Got my own question back. Confidence in my nakedness I'll say 8. I am like throat it is what it is. I feel sexy normally so if you dont find me sexy not my problem. Just smack my big bootie as if goes by you.

Q: Keep the same question as above.

9.0. I always have some nagging doubt but I'll show anyway as my post in the new "Male Physique " thread proves. Yeah I doubt but hey that's my issue lol ;)

Q: How far would you go on a first date ?

Last edited by a moderator:
9.0. I always have some nagging doubt but I'll show anyway as my post in the new "Male Physique " thread proves. Yeah I doubt but hey that's my issue lol ;)

Q: How far would you go on a first date ?

A: I've gone as far as petting. Don't know if one day I'll be up for having sex after the first date. Hasn't happened thus far, but I'm not going to rule out the possibility.

Q: When you're really, truly pissed, what calms you right down?

Back