21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
A: I remember being in primary school and we were all given a selection of random bulbs to take home and plant and bring back to school a number of months later, obviously I forgot. Lol. I won best in class with the one my Grandad gave me from his green house though.;)

Q:Favourite childhood passtime

A: I was extremely lucky as a child because my mother worked in a toy factory and I would often get prototype designs which nowadays would probably be highly sought after.( where were you when I was 10 ebay???) my favourite was a Grifter bycyle which was painted blue with holographic logo stickers, it was a one off as the colours were changed to red for production.

Q: Great topic, same again please

A. Haha it was all you Renee. You're incorrigable, but you suggested we go on a drunken pub crawl.. things got messy when you touched some guys beard and his wife was pissed..
I just got in the middle. Didn't do a thing really.. was a set up.
Q. Same. Lol great question

A: Renee, tut tut,you stormed the stage at a zztop concert and we were all thrown in the chokey, we tried to stop her officer, it’s those damn beards, she’s a sucker for them. Thank God they weren’t wearing kilts, it would be a custodial sentence. o_O
Q:same

A: Renee, tut tut,you stormed the stage at a zztop concert and we were all thrown in the chokey, we tried to stop her officer, it’s those damn beards, she’s a sucker for them. Thank God they weren’t wearing kilts, it would be a custodial sentence. o_O
Q:same
@Fireball69, that's hysterical and totally plausible! I just couldn't control myself!
(by the way, I had my husband read your response in a Scottish accent, omg, so sexy!)

A. Haha it was all you Renee. You're incorrigable, but you suggested we go on a drunken pub crawl.. things got messy when you touched some guys beard and his wife was pissed..
I just got in the middle. Didn't do a thing really.. was a set up.
Q. Same. Lol great question
I'm so sorry that my beard fetish got us into so much trouble! You should have stopped me after the third pub, babe! Admit it, that beard was so sexy, totally worth it!!!:p

Back