21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
I’m just starting to explore my kinks, to find what I want to give and what I want to receive. My collection is growing, I have nipple clamps, a clit clamp, pegs, ropes, restraints and a crop. Lots of other toys as well...

Q: Is there something you want to try but are too nervous?
I have had wanted to have my ass fucked by a horse real horse.

A. The most valuable lesson I've learned on the chat site is that if i alllow myself to feel the pleasure and love, that I need to be prepared to feel the pain and heartache. You can't know one without the other!

Q. Same question please ...

A: That being unique and different from everyone else doesn't mean you're broken or damaged. That others accept and enjoy your quirks and really strive to get to know you. Those give you the best conversations and best people to get to know, but still be prepared to have those who are either jealous or envious to try to bring you down.

I noticed as I was typing this someone else replied, so, I'll answer his question too to keep it flowing.

A: My secret crush is the pizza I'm about to put in my mouth and savor.

Q: What was the one thing that made you stop what you're doing to think 'I'm happy with my life and where I'm headed?'

A: That being unique and different from everyone else doesn't mean you're broken or damaged. That others accept and enjoy your quirks and really strive to get to know you. Those give you the best conversations and best people to get to know, but still be prepared to have those who are either jealous or envious to try to bring you down.

I noticed as I was typing this someone else replied, so, I'll answer his question too to keep it flowing.

A: My secret crush is the pizza I'm about to put in my mouth and savor.

Q: What was the one thing that made you stop what you're doing to think 'I'm happy with my life and where I'm headed?'
A: Hard work pays off. :)

Same question

Back