All time great albums

I think it's more than decent. I think it's a classic record, every household should own as a physical copy!

Yeah true. Even my list of albums are endless, that I can't even keep track on what's the greatest of the great album I've actually listened in real life.

That's like me; I have certain music genres I can get into on the basis of moods. Funny thing is, I can delve deep into a particular genre all week, and still be musically incomplete. It's an endless road we're talking about.

Then there are albums that you somehow forget you had, you find them, give them a spin and think back to the good times when you bought it, after blowing dust off of course LOL

Yes! The original mixing of the album you haven't heard in years, until you finally got to hear it again. Mainly on vinyl, which it usually has that warm sound, compared to CDs.

I had alot of vinyls when I was growing up. I even had the original German release of Tangerine Dream's 1972 masterpiece Zeit, when my dad was an avid vinyl collector. Nowadays, when I think of the 40th anniversary re-issue, it still haunts me today.

Due to me being the "baby" of the family, my elder brother had amassed quite a few, I took over from him when i was 15, total amount of albums before fire had them was 378, will NEVER forget that fateful day..

That was awful. I'm terribly sorry to read that you lost your vinyl collection. It would've been very good money if they were still around today.

What made it worse is that i always purchased "Record Collector ", scanning through and seeing just how much they were worth, as you said, I might be one in a minority that preferred lining up vinyl sleeves on shelf compared to CD's..

Nowadays for me whenever I see vinyls in a record shop, they're notoriously expensive. Nobody wants to spend $50 on an LP, that's a classic at all. You may as well download the album if that's the case.

They do say that vinyl may still make a comeback, i get what you mean, why pay $50 for something that you can dowload virtually free, but the only snag is that you don't get the sleeve, am i being picky there ?

Back