All time great albums

You can still check out the cover artworks on the downloaded albums. But that's still defeating the purpose of buying the genuine article. I admit I download albums everyday, because it's what I can afford at the time at any given music download site. There are a few download sites like NovaFile - they rip off their customers when they force them to pay $20 for a month of unlimited downloads. Yet, the gigabyte threshold is 5, which you're forced to pay more money to increase the download threshold. What's worse is if you're a guest, it takes over an hour to download an album of choice. Sometimes over two hours, if you're looking for a double CD album.

It's one of those albums you can never get tired of; once you're in the right mood to get involved in the deep drone soundscapes of two guitars and a bass guitar. Sounding close to grunge drone music.

I have a few favourite albums but the one that close to my heart is roger waters / pink floyd , the pro and cons of hitch hiking a very close friend of mine first introduced me to pink floyd and everytime i would visit him we will sit with pink floyd on and a few beers the last album we listened together was pro and cons of hitch hiking he passed away in a car accident a few months later

I have a few favourite albums but the one that close to my heart is roger waters / pink floyd , the pro and cons of hitch hiking a very close friend of mine first introduced me to pink floyd and everytime i would visit him we will sit with pink floyd on and a few beers the last album we listened together was pro and cons of hitch hiking he passed away in a car accident a few months later

I’m sorry to read about your friend, what a precious memory you have of him. Thank you for sharing it

This album brings back memories of my dad. He would stand next to the stereo and sing every song. He dedicated a couple of the songs to my mother. He even had a 45 with For Sentimental Reasons and he wrote a love letter to her on the label. My father could sing and it would make me cry when he hit the high notes. He was so passionate. Oh how I'd love to hear him sing just 1 more time. s-l600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back