Assume the position

angela2soul

When cybering I like have both hands on the keyboard. Yes it is possible, for a woman anyway. My vivid imagination encompasses all my senses. My body feels and reacts to every word. All I have do is assume the position.

My cyber position.....

Sitting cross legged like an indian, I pull my left heel of my bare foot in tightly press against slightly parted pussy lips. I rock my hips forward and back, clit hardening against the back of my foot. Softly, firmly, slow and fast, my hips undulate as I type.

Yes I can orgasm like that, and have many times. I have the softest left heel from my juices bathing it over and over again.

When cybering I like have both hands on the keyboard. Yes it is possible, for a woman anyway. My vivid imagination encompasses all my senses. My body feels and reacts to every word. All I have do is assume the position.

My cyber position.....

Sitting cross legged like an indian, I pull my left heel of my bare foot in tightly press against slightly parted pussy lips. I rock my hips forward and back, clit hardening against the back of my foot. Softly, firmly, slow and fast, my hips undulate as I type.

Yes I can orgasm like that, and have many times. I have the softest left heel from my juices bathing it over and over again.
Very very impressive

I get what you're saying. When cybering I dead stop stimulating myself and type out my reply before starting again. It ends up being like edging for me

My cyber position.....

My cyber position.....

You got me at “assume the position!” Wanna see more of you!

My cyber position.....

Hot

My cyber position.....

You are gorgeous.

My cyber position.....

God! I have to try that... I do yoga.. never thought of it!

I have been very tempted by a sweet old man who lives next door... he is very sweet.. and well.. I know he misses his late wife :) Just mustering my courage to do it... come out of my shower... dripping, and let him have a show as he does his lawn mowing ... :) Aiy.

That is the thing, old men CAN be sweet :), sadly with him missing his wife, SOME things are hard to come by, but Wait, he has you next door , next level is for you to wait until you hear the lawn mower , THEN it will be time for you to HAVE that shower, i'm sure that he wouldn't mind or take offence...after all he has seen and spoken to you with clothes ON ;)

Back