Assume the position

That is the thing, old men CAN be sweet :), sadly with him missing his wife, SOME things are hard to come by, but Wait, he has you next door , next level is for you to wait until you hear the lawn mower , THEN it will be time for you to HAVE that shower, i'm sure that he wouldn't mind or take offence...after all he has seen and spoken to you with clothes ON ;)
It's odd how two minds have obviously been down a similar path OlderM. Lol
If the neighbour is wortwhile it is a wonderful path.

That is the thing, old men CAN be sweet :), sadly with him missing his wife, SOME things are hard to come by, but Wait, he has you next door , next level is for you to wait until you hear the lawn mower , THEN it will be time for you to HAVE that shower, i'm sure that he wouldn't mind or take offence...after all he has seen and spoken to you with clothes ON ;)

It's odd how two minds have obviously been down a similar path OlderM. Lol
If the neighbour is wortwhile it is a wonderful path.
Oh God Yes, two minds work together perfectly, it is a path that I would love to walk down for sure to reach the treasure :)

Hmmm.. he is missing out.. but if he wants to join in later, would you be willing to share me with him? OMG.

If it's okay with him AND you of course cutiepie, I would be MORE than willing, but the thing is, could we handle you?

If it's okay with him AND you of course cutiepie, I would be MORE than willing, but the thing is, could we handle you?
I am ever so glad that you brought that up. Because when I get hungry... I get hungry :) You will both have to feed me well :)

I am ever so glad that you brought that up. Because when I get hungry... I get hungry :) You will both have to feed me well :)
Let's just hope that you get your appetite VERY soon, hate seeing girls go hungry, SOMETIMES i might take them for a meal...

Back