Assume the position

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to satisfy your hunger AND mine, could bring you to mighty orgams by eating BOTH of your welcoming holes..

Now THAT is the way i like it, ( itting here imagining you spreading yourself for my long, snaky tongue )

Now THAT is the way i like it, ( itting here imagining you spreading yourself for my long, snaky tongue )
Lucky for you... I have done a LOT of yoga.. and can spread my legs very wide while relaxed and smiling up at you.

I would love to demonstrate downward dog for you.. I think I can do it very well with you.
To be knelt behind you when you showed me that position would be your undoing, i wouldn't be held responsible for my actions...

So you wouldn't take offence if i buried my face into you while you were practising your yoga and ate you out?

Well it depends on which stage of my practice... when I am warming up yes. A girl needs to focus on her yoga :)

Oh but of course, how else can you keep your figure maintained , nothing should ever get in your mindset..:rolleyes:

Back