Assume the position

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by angela2soul, Dec 1, 2019.

1. DanaLane

DanaLane Well-Known Member OFC Regular

Ah... I was hoping you would meal on me :)

2. olderM

olderM Well-Known Member OFC Regular

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to satisfy your hunger AND mine, could bring you to mighty orgams by eating BOTH of your welcoming holes..

DanaLane likes this.
  3. DanaLane

Of course.. for such a sweet man as you, I would spread both entrances for you.

4. olderM

Now THAT is the way i like it, ( itting here imagining you spreading yourself for my long, snaky tongue )

DanaLane likes this.
  5. DanaLane

Lucky for you... I have done a LOT of yoga.. and can spread my legs very wide while relaxed and smiling up at you.

olderM likes this.
  6. olderM

Maybe one day you could show me some of your yoga moves now it's turn for you making ME hungry now..

DanaLane likes this.
  7. DanaLane

I would love to demonstrate downward dog for you.. I think I can do it very well with you.

olderM likes this.
  8. olderM

To be knelt behind you when you showed me that position would be your undoing, i wouldn't be held responsible for my actions...

9. DanaLane

I want you to be completely irresponsible with me in that position.

10. olderM

So you wouldn't take offence if i buried my face into you while you were practising your yoga and ate you out?

11. DanaLane

Well it depends on which stage of my practice... when I am warming up yes. A girl needs to focus on her yoga :)

12. olderM

Oh but of course, how else can you keep your figure maintained , nothing should ever get in your mindset..:rolleyes:

DanaLane likes this.