Being groped by strangers

Love this, have a look at my thread about accidents! hahaha and for what its worth, if I saw a girl like you wearing something like your pic in public, I would do my absolute best to cop a feel! How often have you popped out of that top!?
I bet you pop out of your top all the time, you have a massive pair of bap’s

Last edited:
I 100% get this. On one level yes its gross and 100% without consent it's wrong....but fuck me, I love it. Especially in a crowd like at a gig or waiting at the bar on a busy night, feeling a hand on my thigh or ass, or someone grabbing a hand-full of tit....fuck it makes me drip
Could we discuss what else makes your drip

Thank you very much for your supportive messages. I appreciate them and I'm relieved to some extend that I'm not the only one who made those expierences I was talking about. :)
Glad to hear hun! Always here for support. Us messed-up girls gotta stick together. Plus I would DEFINITELY grope you in public if I thought I had even a chance of getting away with it :p

Glad to hear hun! Always here for support. Us messed-up girls gotta stick together. Plus I would DEFINITELY grope you in public if I thought I had even a chance of getting away with it :p
Would enjoy chatting with you both

ladies like u make my day i love feeling soft body especially when i can tell she is loving it ...... it always makes my day special

I 100% get this. On one level yes its gross and 100% without consent it's wrong....but fuck me, I love it. Especially in a crowd like at a gig or waiting at the bar on a busy night, feeling a hand on my thigh or ass, or someone grabbing a hand-full of tit....fuck it makes me drip
I have a question.. as a man, how do i knw when its ok to do it, and who would or wouldn't mind it?

I have a question.. as a man, how do i knw when its ok to do it, and who would or wouldn't mind it?
It's really hard to know and since it's all without consent it's never really safe. Personally, unless they're hurting me, I'd never take action against someone copping a feel.

I suppose behavior is a big thing. When I'm in the mood to get touched my tits are out, my mood is friendly and I wouldn't shy away from being bumped into. I guess my personal space bubble disappears really.

If I've ever wanted to and wasn't sure, I normally go for an "accidental" brush with the back of my hand. If she's straight or not into it she'll normally give me a rude look or move away and I just apologise. If she gives me the right vibe or just ignores it, I cop a little squeeze and go from there :p

It's really hard to know and since it's all without consent it's never really safe. Personally, unless they're hurting me, I'd never take action against someone copping a feel.

I suppose behavior is a big thing. When I'm in the mood to get touched my tits are out, my mood is friendly and I wouldn't shy away from being bumped into. I guess my personal space bubble disappears really.

If I've ever wanted to and wasn't sure, I normally go for an "accidental" brush with the back of my hand. If she's straight or not into it she'll normally give me a rude look or move away and I just apologise. If she gives me the right vibe or just ignores it, I cop a little squeeze and go from there :p
Lol thanks for the tips.

She said it "accidental" brush lol! Get her body excited without her knowing it ;)

First things first: I'm not sure if the following can or will be considered as a confession of some classic kind. But from what I've gathered I might have a rather unpopular position regarding this topic. So maybe from this point of view the content of this topic can be seen as a confession:

I love getting groped by strangers. The feeling when out of the blue a hand is touching one of my more sensitive bodyparts, maybe caressing them, squeezing them without me knowing who's the one doing it - this does turn me on quite heavily. On rare occasions I have to actively stop myself from starting moaning. I'm aware that being groped by strangers without giving consent beforehand is not a playful and lighthearted incident. But normally I don't want to stop the owner of the hand(s) after it becomes clear that an accident didn't happen.

Due to the shape of my body and my choice of clothing it happens relatively often that a cheeky hand wants to explore one of more bodyparts of mine. the first times it surely was weird. I felt disgust and being used. But over time I started to like it more and more. And now I don't want to miss it, truth be told...

Maybe you as the reader now got the impression of me confessing or informing about a facet of myself. I'm very curious what kind of reaction this topic will get. I guess most people reading this won't be very happy with my stances...
See, that's when it gets sketchy for us guys because we gamble on the fact that A: Yall like it or B: we'll be screwed for our actions

Back