Being groped by strangers

Yea maybe ill try it one day. What would be the best situation or scenario to do it? I promise ill follow up on this post if i actually do it. Lol

If you're unsure ask her friends. My "friend" at the bar will normally be my owner. She likes to watch me get groped and violated in public. Even before I was owned, if I was at a club with friends and spotted a guy I knew my friend would like, I'd tell him to go touch her. They'd do the same to me. It feels good to know we're making cocks hard :)

First things first: I'm not sure if the following can or will be considered as a confession of some classic kind. But from what I've gathered I might have a rather unpopular position regarding this topic. So maybe from this point of view the content of this topic can be seen as a confession:

I love getting groped by strangers. The feeling when out of the blue a hand is touching one of my more sensitive bodyparts, maybe caressing them, squeezing them without me knowing who's the one doing it - this does turn me on quite heavily. On rare occasions I have to actively stop myself from starting moaning. I'm aware that being groped by strangers without giving consent beforehand is not a playful and lighthearted incident. But normally I don't want to stop the owner of the hand(s) after it becomes clear that an accident didn't happen.

Due to the shape of my body and my choice of clothing it happens relatively often that a cheeky hand wants to explore one of more bodyparts of mine. the first times it surely was weird. I felt disgust and being used. But over time I started to like it more and more. And now I don't want to miss it, truth be told...

Maybe you as the reader now got the impression of me confessing or informing about a facet of myself. I'm very curious what kind of reaction this topic will get. I guess most people reading this won't be very happy with my stances...
I would love to grope someone dressed sexy with me as a male or in a dress.

MMMM I'd love to meet you babes in a crowded bar one night, I'd definitely grope any one of you and you'd probably even see a big bulge in my pants as well!

I mean theres a limit, once in a club some guy pulled my pants down all of a sudden
Slight confession here, I busted out with a quick laugh due to how your sentence just ended abruptly. You just invaded my imagination with this out of the blue rude act that happened to you, and then it goes to "freeze frame". I did continue to read your other responses on this thread, but I agree that shouldn't have happened to you. But i'm borderline thinking you wrote that with a bit of comedy in mind. If not then I do apologize. Maybe a bouncer saw that happened and violently threw the guy out without you knowing.

It's really hard to know and since it's all without consent it's never really safe. Personally, unless they're hurting me, I'd never take action against someone copping a feel.

I suppose behavior is a big thing. When I'm in the mood to get touched my tits are out, my mood is friendly and I wouldn't shy away from being bumped into. I guess my personal space bubble disappears really.

If I've ever wanted to and wasn't sure, I normally go for an "accidental" brush with the back of my hand. If she's straight or not into it she'll normally give me a rude look or move away and I just apologise. If she gives me the right vibe or just ignores it, I cop a little squeeze and go from there :p
You're so right. I think the desire to grope is a universal fantasy. But it's so dangerous without fully understood consent exchanged, and sometimes i even imagine to myself how i would feel after i would have done something like that and not knowing if it was appreciated or disgusted.

I also understand the thrill behind not knowing who each other is - you know, like Sinatra's "Strangers in the night" sensation of mystery and all - it makes that sexual act even more sensational. That simple foreplay-like pleasure given and received. Such a good prologue to some possible kinky public sex fantasy. But Damn all that risk weighed right next to that nearly invisible thin line that separates such thoughts and acts from being easily and sometimes permanently tainted as an old fashioned public creep.

There's also that double standards attitude where if the groper is considered attractive, then the receiver isn't disgusted, but invites it more. Whereas if unattractive, then it's morally wrong, lol. Guess we need to carry those "Consent application forms" and portable lawyers with us all the time everywhere we go.

Last edited:
You're so right. I think the desire to grope is a universal fantasy. But it's so dangerous without fully understood consent exchanged, and sometimes i even imagine to myself how i would feel after i would have done something like that and not knowing if it was appreciated or disgusted.

I also understand the thrill behind not knowing who each other is - you know, like Sinatra's "Strangers in the night" sensation of mystery and all - it makes that sexual act even more sensational. That simple foreplay-like pleasure given and received. Such a good prologue to some possible kinky public sex fantasy. But Damn all that risk weighed right next to that nearly invisible thin line that separates such thoughts and acts from being easily and sometimes permanently tainted as an old fashioned public creep.

There's also that double standards attitude where if the groper is considered attractive, then the receiver isn't disgusted, but invites it more. Whereas if unattractive, then it's morally wrong, lol. Guess we need to carry those "Consent application forms" and portable lawyers with us all the time everywhere we go.
I get most people do discriminate on looks. Honestly, if my tits are our and my thighs/ass is showing, I don't care if its the ugliest man or woman in the world copping a feel, I'm just out here enjoying my body and hoping they enjoy it too

I get most people do discriminate on looks. Honestly, if my tits are our and my thighs/ass is showing, I don't care if its the ugliest man or woman in the world copping a feel, I'm just out here enjoying my body and hoping they enjoy it too
That's the right attitude!!!

I have only groped or been groped in public by women with whom I am involved. Although I dare say that being groped by a perfect (or imperfect) stranger does sound exciting.

Whereas I have always enjoyed a good murder mystery, crime drama, or forensic examination, I have never once been fascinated at the thought of commiting a murder. I shall stick to the thought of some stranger playing grab-ass or joining the I-Felta-Thi fraternity. Butwith until then, I must settle for groping myself.

Attachments

• DSC_0089.JPG
    DSC_0089.JPG
    877 KB · Views: 6
girls who aren't into it, no need to spoil the fun, some girls know we belong to the public as worthless rape-meat and we like it that way
r u serious ?... i just cant beileve ,how u can say that fucking shit... which girl would love sexual harrasement .. u r sick .
now, worthless rape-meat thats what u wrote
u r just a fucking idiot ,sick and all . u just trying to say that u wanted to be seen as a rape meat ..
thats against the law and u even dare to write that ... u should thrown out of the site

i dont even have words for ur shit
r u seriously a girl ? if yes then hats off to you..... fucking idiot

Last edited:
r u serious ?... i just cant beileve ,how u can say that fucking shit... which girl would love sexual harrasement .. u r sick .
now, worthless rape-meat thats what u wrote
u r just a fucking idiot ,sick ,pedo and all . u just trying to say that u wanted to be seen as a rape meat ..
thats against the law and u even dare to write that ... u should thrown out of the site

i dont even have words for ur shit
r u seriously a girl ? if yes then hats off to you..... fucking idiot
I was with you till you called her a pedo.

Back