Being groped by strangers

I've groped a few strangers but sadly never gone full-on handjob with a stranger at least. Tempted a few into groping me on the bus though!
How lucky they were to recieve your gropes, you say "sadly " to handjob, were they gay, from your pfp can see it would not take too much temptation, wish i knew which bus you caught Lol

Yeah a grope is just an urgent wordless come on... especially in a club, especially wehn its another girl. I am a sexy dancer and ..she knows I am askiong her to touch me... like in the pic... i love hands on my ass and tits... it always gets me going... love girls who grope/View attachment 62130
Yes this! Plus, even straight girls usually don't say no or make a scene as long as its a girl. Hell I've even fingered straight girls while out clubbing!

First things first: I'm not sure if the following can or will be considered as a confession of some classic kind. But from what I've gathered I might have a rather unpopular position regarding this topic. So maybe from this point of view the content of this topic can be seen as a confession:

I love getting groped by strangers. The feeling when out of the blue a hand is touching one of my more sensitive bodyparts, maybe caressing them, squeezing them without me knowing who's the one doing it - this does turn me on quite heavily. On rare occasions I have to actively stop myself from starting moaning. I'm aware that being groped by strangers without giving consent beforehand is not a playful and lighthearted incident. But normally I don't want to stop the owner of the hand(s) after it becomes clear that an accident didn't happen.

Due to the shape of my body and my choice of clothing it happens relatively often that a cheeky hand wants to explore one of more bodyparts of mine. the first times it surely was weird. I felt disgust and being used. But over time I started to like it more and more. And now I don't want to miss it, truth be told...

Maybe you as the reader now got the impression of me confessing or informing about a facet of myself. I'm very curious what kind of reaction this topic will get. I guess most people reading this won't be very happy with my stances...
I'd love to touch your ass in a nice skirt if I was standing behind you waiting for the lift to arrive x maybe under neath it to hehe

In as much as I never groped a woman (or man) in public, although tempted numerous times, but all thru High School, I was on the swim team and had to wear "speedos" and was being CONSTANTLY groped by other guys, girls, moms and others.

I liked it - in a way and did not like it in a way.

In as much as I never groped a woman (or man) in public, although tempted numerous times, but all thru High School, I was on the swim team and had to wear "speedos" and was being CONSTANTLY groped by other guys, girls, moms and others.

I liked it - in a way and did not like it in a way.
Guilty of that here honey, used to hang out at the pool a lot when I was a teen and if a boy was hung I'd always cop a feel, though none complained.

Ok so update on this, pretended to be asleep on the bus to work, got groped by at least two guys, never been wetter arriving at work!
They were two lucky guys, wood have loved to see your beaming smile while being grope

That honestly in a way is something I think about a lot. I haven't had it happen like how it's described in original post but it is something that arouses me when I think about it.

honestly I would like to be groped but I don't have big enough curves to make people want to, i'm very much a thinner gal, but getting like slapped on the ass randomly is always a turn on for me.

Always remember as a proud slut, every unexpected public grope is a reminder you're doing well!
Hey what if in that packed club I had come up behind you and seeing your skirt flipped up in a dark corner I had pulled my cock out and slipped it in your pussy?

I 100% get this. On one level yes its gross and 100% without consent it's wrong....but fuck me, I love it. Especially in a crowd like at a gig or waiting at the bar on a busy night, feeling a hand on my thigh or ass, or someone grabbing a hand-full of tit....fuck it makes me drip
I agree with you.... i would love to grope u hehe

I 100% get this. On one level yes its gross and 100% without consent it's wrong....but fuck me, I love it. Especially in a crowd like at a gig or waiting at the bar on a busy night, feeling a hand on my thigh or ass, or someone grabbing a hand-full of tit....fuck it makes me drip
I would totally grope you and smack your ass and feel you up.

First things first: I'm not sure if the following can or will be considered as a confession of some classic kind. But from what I've gathered I might have a rather unpopular position regarding this topic. So maybe from this point of view the content of this topic can be seen as a confession:

I love getting groped by strangers. The feeling when out of the blue a hand is touching one of my more sensitive bodyparts, maybe caressing them, squeezing them without me knowing who's the one doing it - this does turn me on quite heavily. On rare occasions I have to actively stop myself from starting moaning. I'm aware that being groped by strangers without giving consent beforehand is not a playful and lighthearted incident. But normally I don't want to stop the owner of the hand(s) after it becomes clear that an accident didn't happen.

Due to the shape of my body and my choice of clothing it happens relatively often that a cheeky hand wants to explore one of more bodyparts of mine. the first times it surely was weird. I felt disgust and being used. But over time I started to like it more and more. And now I don't want to miss it, truth be told...

Maybe you as the reader now got the impression of me confessing or informing about a facet of myself. I'm very curious what kind of reaction this topic will get. I guess most people reading this won't be very happy with my stances...
Omg you are so sexy&that sounds hottt. I would love to here more

Back