Favorite Movie Thread!

Dafoo6390

OFC Regular
Alright peeps, we got new forums. So it's our job to fill them with pointless dribble.

This thread is all about saying what your favorite movie is, making fun of people's favorite movies, critiquing movies that people say are their favorite, and trying not to be a huge dick while doing so.

I am just going to say that my favorite movie is Pulp Fiction. I tend to sometimes say that it is No Country for Old Men, or The Departed but Pulp Fiction is winning today as I am writing this. I am also pretty into the MCU movies but most of those are potato chips and just fun to watch.. Except Iron Man and Guardians of the Galaxy which are pretty legit all around.. even with the talking raccoon and tree.

I like me some Forrest Gump but it is kind of a long movie. I don't know if I have seen Tombstone or if I did it was forever ago. Which is weird since I like Westerns.

I have like a long list, and I can't scratch the surface about what I like most, ironically the 3 movies you mentioned + forrest gump are some of my favorite movies, I also like Blade Runner, Fight Club, Shawshank, Psycho, Godfather, Gladiator, Citzen Kane... etc etc I can't really list them all, because it's really hard for me to choose one thing over the other when everything is a masterpiece in it's own right

I have like a long list, and I can't scratch the surface about what I like most, ironically the 3 movies you mentioned + forrest gump are some of my favorite movies, I also like Blade Runner, Fight Club, Shawshank, Psycho, Godfather, Gladiator, Citzen Kane... etc etc I can't really list them all, because it's really hard for me to choose one thing over the other when everything is a masterpiece in it's own right

Yeah, I can roll with that. Definitely some really good movies on your list!

Hey, Baka I can agree with your assessment on all of those movies because Fight Club and most of the others you mentioned would make it into a top ten of mine. I don't think Blade Runner would make it that reploid life be cray. Also to Hannah I guess we can guess your favorite musician off of your favorite Movie lol.

It's really good, but it is older. I tend not to watch it on the reg because of that fact alone. It kind of comes from the Era where movies were still treated like plays and while it does a lot for it's cinematography for the time it feels rather stiff compared to modern movies. The actors and the plot are very good and it is well paced.

It is very Romantic with some mystery and danger thrown in . It isn't the action type movie that modern ones are . A different style in a throw back classy era .
it was voted as the last Century's Best movie .

Back