Favorite Movie Thread!

City of God is probably still my pick for best movie of the 21st century so far.

Aside from that: Heat, Requiem for a Dream, The Wrestler, Barry Lyndon, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Minority Report, Sideways, Rear Window, Andrei Rublev, The Mirror, Annie Hall, Fruitvale Station, No Country for Old Men, A Serious Man, A Single Man, Amadeus.

I could go on. I'm a film nut.

I like planets of the apes, hobbits and pirates of the caribbean, all the sort of moderner films.

I have a weird liking for The fourth kind, I find the women interesting and I like that it's bassed on a real story. I love legend, going to watch that again soon.
I just watched suicide squad and that is really good.

Casablanca ( 1942 ) is my all time favorite . It has everything in it's plot . Who cannot like Bogey ? And Ingrid Bergman was stunning .
I ate in Rick's Café in Casablanca, a reproduction of the café in the movie. It's pretty cool (and the food was good). They have a room where the movie loops all day long!

Alright peeps, we got new forums. So it's our job to fill them with pointless dribble.

This thread is all about saying what your favorite movie is, making fun of people's favorite movies, critiquing movies that people say are their favorite, and trying not to be a huge dick while doing so.

I am just going to say that my favorite movie is Pulp Fiction. I tend to sometimes say that it is No Country for Old Men, or The Departed but Pulp Fiction is winning today as I am writing this. I am also pretty into the MCU movies but most of those are potato chips and just fun to watch.. Except Iron Man and Guardians of the Galaxy which are pretty legit all around.. even with the talking raccoon and tree.
A matter of life and death

True Romance is my favourite. Huge Tarantino fan and I just absolutely adore that film, it's one of his lesser known ones. I'd also put American Psycho, Reservoir Dogs and A Scanner Darkly up there.

True Romance is my favourite. Huge Tarantino fan and I just absolutely adore that film, it's one of his lesser known ones. I'd also put American Psycho, Reservoir Dogs and A Scanner Darkly up there.
Scanner Darkly is a great film!

My favorites would be films like Halloween, Pulp Fiction, The Lost Boys, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Little Shop of Horrors, Taxi Driver, Purple Rain, Beetlejuice, Highlander, and it goes on. Some of the films already said are honorable mentions for me.

The Blues Brothers

How can u NOT like John Belushi(R.I.P.)

+ it has GREAT music

Edward Scissorhands, Mad Max (The Original), Pulp Fiction, Life is Beautiful, Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (The Original), The Sixth Sense, Star Wars (The Original, I lined up for hours to see the movie, I know showing my age!), Trainspotting, and The Breakfast Club.

The variety of my top movies is strange, but here goes...

School of Rock
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Just Friends
Step Brothers
The Dark Knight
Scott Pilgrim vs The World

There’s probably many more but those are what came to mind haha

Alright peeps, we got new forums. So it's our job to fill them with pointless dribble.

This thread is all about saying what your favorite movie is, making fun of people's favorite movies, critiquing movies that people say are their favorite, and trying not to be a huge dick while doing so.

I am just going to say that my favorite movie is Pulp Fiction. I tend to sometimes say that it is No Country for Old Men, or The Departed but Pulp Fiction is winning today as I am writing this. I am also pretty into the MCU movies but most of those are potato chips and just fun to watch.. Except Iron Man and Guardians of the Galaxy which are pretty legit all around.. even with the talking raccoon and tree.
My favorite is Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. In a sentence: Giant Swords + Motorcycles + Fighting + FF VII + Explosions = AMAZING! Oh yeah, there's a plot too.

Back