Favorite Movie Thread!

Hey, Baka I can agree with your assessment on all of those movies because Fight Club and most of the others you mentioned would make it into a top ten of mine. I don't think Blade Runner would make it that reploid life be cray. Also to Hannah I guess we can guess your favorite musician off of your favorite Movie lol.

Blade Runner is not about Reploid life being cray, it's an exploration on the themes of humanity and what makes us human and also about science ethics and where do we draw the line, after all it more of questions the audience and I think it's a relevant topic that has been reiterated many times in several movies, but I think this movie grasps this concept the best of them all.

Pics or it didn't happen! Austria is so beautiful. It is one of the countries I would love to visit.

Clockwork Orange, The Devils, Seven, Taxi Driver, Blue Velvet, Barry Lyndon, Bladerunner, Serpico, La Haine, Santa Sangre, True Romance, Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford, Dead Man, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, Goodfellas, Vertigo, Godfather... Impossible to name just a one film for me

Last edited:
Back